Venting, ranting, whinging and all things political

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Still in NSW, free camps pretty empty too I think they have all jumped the border for QLD beaches, which really means south of Double Island Point as no beaches further North, well not proper beaches anyway. Really nice to sit in a river by oneself, those left camping seem like decent folk not DH's, must be too hot for them so they will plague the coast.......................

Trying to think of something to rant about but its so nice here by the river, crows yacking, ducks paddling away, I cant be stuffed thinking about whingeing, its so negative, roll on beer o'clock............................ I do wish some of you lot were here with me, I really would like to share it and the good vibes........... 20201119_102704_Burst01.jpg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
The Murrumbidgee is flowing nicely at Jugiong and Darlington Point .............................

Reactions: Crusty181

Disco Duck

Dec 8, 2017
Adelaide South Australia
Sounds like life is as it should be, Drover. I do envy you.
On a good note, the insurance company approved my claim and the caravan roof will now get fixed........when they get back to work ?!?!

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Have the goal posts moved again ?? I thought Gladies was letting you cross the moat on 23rd ???
I had it all planned to be in "No Covid Land" on 22nd before the Hordes started banging on the gate.....

But I cheated, getting too bluddy hot so today we crossed the border.... A suitable welcome of course, QLD plates and licence and waved through......Welcome back Sir....

I peed in all the rivers too....should keep you all away....

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well I have found a rant...... Sitting back reading the paper and see that the SA lockdown was caused by some lying p*ick and if he had told the truth it wouldnt have happened....and the bit that sh*ts me most is they cant charge him..absolute BS, he was probably working on the sly so they should at least sic Centrelink and ATO onto him, same with these Morons in Victoria send along with DFAT and AFP.... Need to start kicking arse, they wont listen otherwise....

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Yep !! The mongrel should be stuffed and burnt !! He has caused some problems, that's for sure.
We need a lot of things straightened out, Drover. There is so much money being channeled out of this country.
I had better stop......I feel the soapbox coming out again.

and the news of this ADF Report on stuff in Ghan really gets me going, no one had better mudsling the ADF around me too much, it won;t take too much I can tell you....... someone who has been there done that, okay but not some know nothing .................

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
and the news of this ADF Report on stuff in Ghan really gets me going, no one had better mudsling the ADF around me too much, it won;t take too much I can tell you....... someone who has been there done that, okay but not some know nothing .................
Local news reports this morning had Campbell suggesting VCs will be reviewed ... a little premature ??

Disco Duck

Dec 8, 2017
Adelaide South Australia
Local news reports this morning had Campbell suggesting VCs will be reviewed ... a little premature ??
Yeah Crusty..............I see that Ben Roberts-Smith had to put his VC up as collateral for a loan to fund his defence.
What are we coming to ??? I wonder how many of these Afghans get dragged through the mud for killing innocent civilians?
This bloke saved how many Aussie soldiers and deserves every bit of that medal.
Maybe our government could learn not to big note themselves by sending our elite to fight battles that have absolutely nothing to do with us.

Reactions: DRW and Crusty181

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Bluddy wankers .......................... I'm spewing really, ( post modified as I should project a calming influence......................)

Some calming words to make me smile, nearly 5,000kms traversed this trip which I finished at 0830 this morning........ Jeep is bluddy fantastic and I had a great trip, managed prime locations for setting up camp...................

Last edited:

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Looking at the pictures in the paper of St Kilda beach crowds, obviously a good reason to stay away from cities, well Melbourne anyway, the tools just want to be forced into lockdown again............................ follow the rules to make them happy, then when it lifts some more run away..................... Reservour must be a hotbed of DH's for sure.

Reactions: Disco Duck

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Looking at the pictures in the paper of St Kilda beach crowds, obviously a good reason to stay away from cities, well Melbourne anyway, the tools just want to be forced into lockdown again............................ follow the rules to make them happy, then when it lifts some more run away..................... Reservour must be a hotbed of DH's for sure.
I see on the news the SA'lians are defying all the restrictions at minute number one, straight out of the box. Whilst I think lockdown is a Kmart style remedy, there's precious little other option when the learned importanter folk have bugger all else in the tool box.

On a bright note Australia, you can thank Victorias incompetence to lock in lockdown as the go-to solution. Your welcome :bolt:

Johnanbev

Jul 7, 2013
Sunbury VIC.
And for something different.
The chief of defence has written to the Governor General to strip the Meritorious Unit Citation from the SAS members who seved in that unit.
I would like for us all to go to the website, voiceofaveteran.org and sign the petition on behalf of our Vets, who have been accused of misconduct without proof or day in court to defend themselves of these scurrilous accusations.

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
And for something different.
The chief of defence has written to the Governor General to strip the Meritorious Unit Citation from the SAS members who seved in that unit.
I would like for us all to go to the website, voiceofaveteran.org and sign the petition on behalf of our Vets, who have been accused of misconduct without proof or day in court to defend themselves of these scurrilous accusations.
That undermines due process and convicts both the innocent and presumes the guilt of others without having their right to test the evidence against them.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
That undermines due process and convicts both the innocent and presumes the guilt of others without having their right to test the evidence against them.

That about sums up The various Military Discipline Acts both old and new, you were /are as guilty as sin until such time you can show it wasn't you, No Sir not me and even then you get shafted, even if proven innocent your done for...............................

Reactions: Disco Duck

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
$#@%^ &*%$# *& (*&^%$ @!#$% *******# and a few more choice words............................ pulled apart and fixed my printer and 2 sheets later it comes up with the same stupid error again, seems to think it has some other print head fitted, $#@% ^%&$#@, it now lives in the red lid wheely bin......$#@% thing.................
Oh look at the time , beer oclock.............................. :)