SWAY BREAKERS

Paul75

Jul 28, 2013
Gippsland, VIC
I've got 210kg at the moment but that will got up a bit shortly as I'm just about to fit a toolbox to store webber and generator on the a-frame. Rear wheel will go down the back to offset.
It is a 3lt, 2004 GUIII. Lacking in the power department but I'm never in a hurry when towing anyway.

brotys

Jun 15, 2013
leongatha
I've got 210kg at the moment but that will got up a bit shortly as I'm just about to fit a toolbox to store webber and generator on the a-frame. Rear wheel will go down the back to offset.
It is a 3lt, 2004 GUIII. Lacking in the power department but I'm never in a hurry when towing anyway.
Your on holidays so you still get there . We might see you on the road some were as were from gippsland as well you heading off for long weekend ?

Paul75

Jul 28, 2013
Gippsland, VIC
Unfortunately not as this is the weekend I'm installing my toolbox and relocating gas bottles and spare.

I'll keep an eye out for you big van!

Gadgets 21.63.1

aka - adam 18.57.9
Jun 29, 2013
mornington peninsula victoria
www.bifolds.co
That looks to me like it's supposed to be bolted with U bolts on the outer holes than bolted through the chassis! The problem with bolting through the chassis without spacers inside (which would be impossible there) is the bolts lose torque as the tube relaxes amplified if the snubber applies any force in that direction.

the kit when i opened it, stated and supplied the screws for the mounting to the drawbar. the bracket sits higher than the drawbar, as the ball at the top of the bracket must be inline with the ball on the draw bar to work correctly. even the drill bit for drilling out the required hole for the bolts to go into was supplied. i thought the exact same thing when i looked at the kit, thinking i needed u bolts for the mounting.