Stone Stomper's new 200LC

Stone Stomper

Jul 2, 2011
Glenelg SA
www.stonestomper.com.au
Finished making the cargo barrier and just got it back from being powder coated, also moved the 7 pin plug.

image0001 (6).jpg
image0006 (4).jpg

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Hey SS looking great. I like the higher postion of the plug and Anderson. I half considered a round plug to take advantage of that spot but couldn't be arsed changing over the other trailers, but it really is a great postion for a plug.

Meant to ask have you had any issues with the screen in the postion below? I have my TPMS monitor there because it picks up the van as well. But on our recent trip, in the rain and cold it was blocking the vent from demisting the corner of the screen. Maybe it sticks out a bit further than yours?

Stone Stomper

Jul 2, 2011
Glenelg SA
www.stonestomper.com.au
Meant to ask have you had any issues with the screen in the postion below? I have my TPMS monitor there because it picks up the van as well. But on our recent trip, in the rain and cold it was blocking the vent from demisting the corner of the screen. Maybe it sticks out a bit further than yours?[/quote]

Haven't noticed it Jim, I have my tyredog clip onto the rear vision mirror.

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Thanks, yeah on the Pajero I hated it in the corner but its been there so long now I can't imagine it elsewhere. I might try something to get it a little higher or further back.

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
I think i said it before, and i'll say it again, my new favorite rig on the forum. Looks great Christian!