Jan 14, 2013
Glenden, Qld
Bit excited the courier has just been.
:clap2:
image.jpg

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
Unfortunately we only went for a nudge bar on the Challenger hence why we can't put the Hellas on - they look like Herbie's eyes sticking up over the bonnet! But that is what will happen when I go back to full bar. Am hoping next car will be a Prado or the like... Research is already starting now even though I have two years for the lease to run out on this one!

BJ.

Chooky

Jan 14, 2013
Glenden, Qld
If you don't mind me asking, how much for the light bar and what are they like comparing to spots? Can't put my hella 4000's on my current car so am hanging on to them for the upgrade at the end of lease. In the meantime am thinking about a light bar.

BJ
Hi @Bmhdg76 it was half price through the 4wd superstore $197 with a 5 yr warranty and it's a Spot/ Spread combo, it's spot in the middle and spread on both ends. I'll hook it up tonight to see how the light beem is but i also run Rally 4000 HID spots aswell so should work out well.

Reactions: Bmhdg76

Ben Stanford

Feb 23, 2014
Sunbury, Vic
I run both Narva 225's on the Bullbar with the 40 LED of that bar, and I have an 80 LED bar on the roof rack, and they are awesome. Bright Light Autoparts manufacture them and sell them from a shop in Ferntree Gully, or as Chooky said 4wd Superstore are selling them. You can also pick them up on Ebay fairly cheaply!!

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
Hi @Bmhdg76 it was half price through the 4wd superstore $197 with a 5 yr warranty and it's a Spot/ Spread combo, it's spot in the middle and spread on both ends. I'll hook it up tonight to see how the light beem is but i also run Rally 4000 HID spots aswell so should work out well.
definitely interested in what you think of it then as have been eyeing theirs off as a possible light.
If you could post pics once installed i would appreciate it.

BJ

Chooky

Jan 14, 2013
Glenden, Qld
definitely interested in what you think of it then as have been eyeing theirs off as a possible light.
If you could post pics once installed i would appreciate it.

BJ
Hey @Bmhdg76 took the Patrol out tonight and more than happy with the light that it throws, a lot of people say they are disappointed with there lightbars but what they don't realise is they are not made for distance they are more of a spread even though they have spot beams in them, the size of the actual reflector can't match a good set of spot beam spotlights for long distance down the road. Thumbs up from me :thumb: