Show us your Rig

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
the actual drop down part is a windsor rapid part which i made my own rear bar from thick wall 50 x 50 with extended legs onto chassis then bolted works a treat

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
tyre rack 004.jpgtyre rack 003.jpgtyre rack 002.jpgtyre rack 001.jpggot the urge to go outside and put my beer down for a sec

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Mate thats brilliant, simple & easy. Well done & thanks for the pics. Hard to put a beer down up here at the minute, humid as!
Cheers Doggy.

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Well guys,
Picked up the new 56.2 from Warburton Caravans Bundaberg yesterday. Slept in it last night (Front Yard style) and looks like we will do it again tonight. Will post more detailed pics next w/end when we just take it to the local caravan park (Bargara Beach Caravan Park) to set it up properly with Annexe.
Can't fault anything with it yet.
Cheers Deano...
IMG_2702.JPGIMG_2701.JPGIMG_2695.JPGIMG_2691.JPG

Reactions: Are We There Yet?

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Is that a led light I see on the outside????
Yes, that is a LED light outside. Upgraded with LED lights inside too. The bed end lights that connect into the main lights are globe.
Looking at putting a LED strip similar to another member right along for better light in the Annexe.

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Very nice!! Another Triton 17.56 combo from Warburton Caravans! I am guessing the handover all went well?
Hey Bigman,
Yes handover took just under 3 hours. Peter gave the reigns to Kim, could not fault her, she was really good. Doug explained the WDH and brake controller, and we took it for a spin.
We will take it to the local caravan park (Bargara Beach Caravan Park) for a test run with awning and annexe this coming w/end.
Cheers
Deano

Deano

Aug 10, 2011
Bargara, Qld
Looks great Deano. Was it hard to get them to upgrade to LEDs?
Hey Brad, no not at all, the upgrade was easy. On paperwork it said $225 and they replaced 5 lights + Annexe light. The bed end lights with the wire is still globes.
The LEDs are so much brighter and as you know use less amps.
Will include photos soon.
Cheers Deano

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Answer to all of the above plus how is it now you've done the axle flip...........please. We don't ask much on the forum do we:happy:

P.S. sweetest Colorado i have ever seen. Don't see many set up fo touring like yours. Well done:thumb:

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Thanks Guys
1 rear bar is home made with a tongue to fit a drop down bike rake if needed.
2 CB is a oricom with the controls on the hand piece and the main body under the dash as there isn't really any room to fit it Cheap but works for me UHF 200
3 Dash says 10.6 k's per ltr towing the van to ballarat but it is slow updating we got fully loaded to Flinders rangers 11.4k's per ltr
4 pic is at windmill big4 ballarat
5 And Moto she tows great. no weaving, shaking straight as a die the same as before it was done and thanks she tows it easy stops great and is a pleasure to drive and uses way less fuel than the 99 v6 rodeo we had before