Show us your Rig

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
_DSC0883.JPG_DSC0888.JPG This is us just a week ago crossing the border into QLD through The Hebel Gate Nth of Lightning Ridge. Then stopping for a coldy at the Hebel pub.

Doggy

Aug 20, 2011
Cairns , NTH QLD
Cheers Russ. I know Hungerford well. Did you stop at the pub for a cold frothy ? I used to harvest wild game from around that area quite a few years back now. Lovely spot.
The Flying doctor used to land down the main street before the air strip was there or if it was too wet & pull up out the front of the pub .

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
That goes without saying its mandatory to keep the local economy going and the throat lubricated,it was a good arvo out in the beer garden plus it broke up the drive

russell

NissPat

Jul 30, 2011
ACT
This was down at Merry Beach park near Ulladulla a couple of weeks back.. This spot is highly recommended . Great fishing as well

DSCN0505.JPGDSCN0506.JPGIMAG0067 (1).jpg

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
we just went up the track a ways to Thargomindah and found a grouse spot on the river just us and 5000000000 mozzies nah wasnt that bad
plenty of wild life late at night up that way kept us ammused .
From there we bolted to Longreach for a few days ,bedourie then birdsville for a yabbie feast

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
This was down at Merry Beach park near Ulladulla a couple of weeks back.. This spot is highly recommended . Great fishing as well

View attachment 6243View attachment 6244View attachment 6245

Those photos must have been before Christmas because we were at Kioloa over Christmas and i went for a jog down to Merry and there was not a spare blade of grass. It was packed!

Awesome spot out of school holidays! Depot beach a little south is also great.

But don't tell anyone:gossip:

NissPat

Jul 30, 2011
ACT
Those photos must have been before Christmas because we were at Kioloa over Christmas and i went for a jog down to Merry and there was not a spare blade of grass. It was packed!

Awesome spot out of school holidays! Depot beach a little south is also great.

But don't tell anyone:gossip:

Actually you would be right, the photos are from 5/12/11 when we stayed there..bloody time just disappears.

Depot beach hey!! love the places around Murramarang NP.
Used to do a bit of diving around there and prawning in the Durras lake....Buoooooteful

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
Chartrock you just gotta get out there , find a place on the river and just soak it all up as they say in the classics ITS THE SERENITY and take plenty of vinegar for the yabbies BEUDIFOOOL

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
BP, you really know how to hurt a guy. :boxing: Too many other things happening at the moment but planning the next trip up to Daly River in April. :fish2: Have yet to figure our route so anything is possible. :juggle: