Pace's Colorado7 LTZ

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
After checking out @Smergen `s ute and how good it looks I recon your wagon will be very nice indeed mate, not to long to wait. Plans for the Pathy sound good too.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
What another person putting up envious fuel figures, now when I drive past the damn Holden place I hope the lights are red so I can have a sticky.
New car smell, the browsing thru the ARB and Opposite Lock catalogues, shopping for polish and bling gear, noice. Then I get yelled at as I usually want to replace tyres and suspension with some decent stuff.......

Only a boot load of $100 bills stopping me from getting one myself.

Reactions: skippy

Hubble80

Nov 22, 2012
Moranbah, QLD
I like the look of the Colorado 7. I really like how they can tow 3.5T for a "smaller" SUV. Be interested to see how it tows your Expanda @Pace . Did you get Auto? What colour? or are you going to keep us in suspenders...?:abnormal::p:abnormal::p

Good luck with the pick up!

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
I like the look of the Colorado 7. I really like how they can tow 3.5T for a "smaller" SUV. Be interested to see how it tows your Expanda @Pace . Did you get Auto? What colour? or are you going to keep us in suspenders...?:abnormal::p:abnormal::p

Good luck with the pick up!

Cheers and thanks. C7 will tow 3T the ute tows 3.5T. Auto only available in the C7. Colour - stealth grey. Pace.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I think of something like a Honda/RAV 4/Subaru sort of thing as a SUV, a pretend FWD........ but a Colorado/Ranger/BT50/HiLux is a FWD Ute no way a SUV........stupid name.

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
Colorado7.jpg
Ok, here it is.

Yes, it drives great,
power/torque is so wide spread,
the auto is smooth shifting,
all the appointments need a degree to utilise (but the kids will show us, no doubt),
road contact is great,
cabin well sealed (noise wise, water wise yet to be determined!!).

Pace.

Last edited:

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Love it mate. I really like the colour... :) I'm hopefully picking up the deflectors and bonnet protector from my brother this weekend. Tie off the front and sides well I reckon. And how good is the noise proofing? Some might like the roar, but if you are going to clock up many miles, it's nice not to have the drone.

Can't wait for the two cars to catch up... :)