New decals for 2014

hamish22

May 12, 2013
West of Newcastle
www.grmotorsport.com.au
@hamish22 is that 16 if so what model?

I notice the awning is a bit shorter to avoid the roof clip hitting the awning when rolled up. Also if its a 16.49.3 it has a window on the rhs of the door not the left.
Its a 14.44 and the other one is a 20 footer!

I went to buy some parts today and thats the only 2 newies they had on the lot!

There was a real nice Basestation though!:)

Gibbo

Mar 17, 2013
Bayside
That must have been a prototype or marketing model maybe if you saw it in Sept. Maybe the guy worked at Jayco. My keen eye picks that the door is off an older model or have they gone back to the 2012 door.
You are bang on the money macca.I know the owner of this van and the van is a prototype. I also know that it is a 17-56-1 with a club lounge like in the 20-63-1. I like the design very much. Not sure if the design is going into production or not.

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
S&P when I saw one on the road it did look good but it is your van and someone on the forum did buy there van nude. If you liked the old OB decals, you may be able to ask for them fitted. I think it will probably grow on us just like the AU Falcon;), probably not a good example but you know what I mean.

Reactions: skippy

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Well! shot up to the Newcastle show 500km round trip, (yes I'm nuts)

Those ordering a 2014 Starcraft Touring model (non outback) will get this Silver/Blue/Tan the front stone bit is Tan
Sorry no Outback Starcrat on display
DSCN0238.JPG
2014 Touring Expanda (non Outback) Orange/Tan decals Outback Green/black as you already know, only had a 14-44-4 on display in the Outback, though did have a 20 Outback but 2013 still in old decals
DSCN0245.JPG

Feel sorry for anyone ordering 2014 Touring Camper EEEWWWW. Blue decals and rear moulds. Outbacks still Green/Black

DSCN0244.JPG

New Journey only Touring Model on display, with different layout (combo shower dunny) rather than full ensuite.DSCN0241.JPG DSCN0239.JPGDSCN0240.JPG

and if you order a 5th wheeler you wouldn't be disappionted because the come with just as much silicone sealer as the others:lol:

Getting any info from dealer on 2014 models, have more luck finding rocking horse poop in a paddock.

Expanda bed base "HASN'T" Been rasied as told previously, spare tyre still low slung in A-frame. New push out windows with slide up blinds/flyscreens. now using Truma A/C for roof mounted units, oh and the underneath plumbing and wiring is just as sloppy as usual
New Silverline has slideout gas bottles.
Any just a few pics
DSCN0243.JPG

Bed base/storage in 14 Epanda (not raised level)

DSCN0246.JPG

Slide out gas bottles on Silverline

DSCN0237.JPG

Starcraft Tourer interior full rear ensuite (didn't get model) but dual axle.

Last edited:

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Well! shot up to the Newcastle show 500km round trip, (yes I'm nuts)

Those ordering a 2014 Starcraft Touring model (non outback) will get this Silver/Blue/Tan the front stone bit is Tan
Sorry no Outback Starcrat on display
View attachment 19881
2014 Touring Expanda (non Outback) Orange/Tan decals Outback Green/black as you already know, only had a 14-44-4 on display in the Outback, though did have a 20 Outback but 2013 still in old decals
View attachment 19882

Feel sorry for anyone ordering 2014 Touring Camper EEEWWWW. Blue decals and rear moulds. Outbacks still Green/Black

View attachment 19883

New Journey only Touring Model on display, with different layout (combo shower dunny) rather than full ensuite.View attachment 19884 View attachment 19885View attachment 19886

and if you order a 5th wheeler you wouldn't be disappionted because the come with just as much silicone sealer as the others:lol:

Getting any info from dealer on 2014 models, have more luck finding rocking horse poop in a paddock.

Expanda bed base "HASN'T" Been rasied as told previously, spare tyre still low slung in A-frame. New push out windows with slide up blinds/flyscreens. now using Truma A/C for roof mounted units, oh and the underneath plumbing and wiring is just as sloppy as usual
New Silverline has slideout gas bottles.
Any just a few pics
View attachment 19888

Bed base/storage in 14 Epanda (not raised level)

View attachment 19889

Slide out gas bottles on Silverline

View attachment 19890

Starcraft Tourer interior full rear ensuite (didn't get model) but dual axle.

Any starcraft outbacks?

jtdt

Feb 4, 2014
Mooroolbark
Hi davemc, yep I agree about photos being 2013 on brochure.
I reckon they did this to get something out to shut me up.
I got an email from Jayco telling me to look at their site for brochures.
Look at my post re my 13.42.1 ob and photos I took at factory tour today !