New decals for 2014

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
The OB Expanda I saw today getting transported was the new green and black decal with the boomerang shape. It also has new decal on the rear lid in the bottom corners. I didn't see the front lid, still black checker plate and black alloys.

Don't worry @S&k and @Matt and Renai Williams it looks good :thumb:

The OB Silverline looked good too.

Reactions: Ren77

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
Maybe the blue is a option Cruza

I do like the Silverline and I prefer the black checker plate look as well. I remembered when the black look first came out and I wasn't to keen on that and before you know its growing on ya.
I cannot see that blue growing on me though. Anyone else keen for the blue look or is it just me?

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Maybe the blue is a option Cruza

I do like the Silverline and I prefer the black checker plate look as well. I remembered when the black look first came out and I wasn't to keen on that and before you know its growing on ya.
I cannot see that blue growing on me though. Anyone else keen for the blue look or is it just me?
I saw a few today, somehow don't think it is an option, but if I was to buy a new swan I would be asking for last years decals. Wait until you see a blue fronted swan.:o

Reactions: skippy

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
I am going to hazard a guess but like this although bigger lol -

showimage.asp

Yep thats similar to what I saw on the truck the other day, but trust me, on a big vav it looks worse. that is last years colours for the campers so may have not changed those.