New decals for 2014

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW

Thanks CD, for that link,

Notthing there that take my fancy other than maybe Starcraft 20-62-3 OB but at 2.2 tone tare :dizzy: it's getting up there

Maybe the new 18 but only if you can dump the rear fold out and only have bunks, dont really like location of sink over looking dinette.

Journey 17-55-5 SH OB,, ??????? bit over pop-tops, Bunks part of the dinette ??????

Note that just about everything we paid extra for on our current OB Panda is now standard, be interested in seeing the $$$$$$

Last edited:

Dice

Jan 20, 2013
"Note that just about everything we paid extra for on our current OB Panda is now standard, be interested in seeing the $$$$$$"

the prices are up about 3-5000 on the 2013 models according to the price-list I have from Page Bros Jayco

S&P

Oct 7, 2013
Yarra Valley
www.sefiiraforge.com.au
Thanks CD, for that link,

Notthing there that take my fancy other than maybe Starcraft 20-67-3 OB but at 2.2 tone tare :dizzy: it's getting up there

Maybe the new 18 but only if you can dump the rear fold out and only have bunks, dont really like location of sink over looking dinette.

Journey 17-55-5 SH OB,, ??????? bit over pop-tops, Bunks part of the dinette ??????

Note that just about everything we paid extra for on our current OB Panda is now standard, be interested in seeing the $$$$$$
We dropped in to Bayswater Jayco last week to talk about RRP vs what we paid and this is their current price list for the 2014 expandas.
Actually not as dear as I had originally thought - they initially said the suspension change itself was $2000-2500 extra compared to the 2013 models.
The scribble down the side are the extras we added.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 333
Reactions: cruza driver

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
We dropped in to Bayswater Jayco last week to talk about RRP vs what we paid and this is their current price list for the 2014 expandas.
Actually not as dear as I had originally thought - they initially said the suspension change itself was $2000-2500 extra compared to the 2013 models.
The scribble down the side are the extras we added.

Thats surprisingly pretty good price for the new model considering all the standard inclusion now, we paid around that 4 yrs ago

davemc

Oct 29, 2013
Viewbank, Victoria
www.expandasdownunder.com
what about the 17.58-3 Starcraft? @ bunks, Double and Shower/Toilet?
Four kids ruled it out for us, yes you can have two in a double bed. Not once they get to big.
"Dad he kicked me.. Dad Dad....."
Maybe if they did one a triple bunk be good :) Maybe I should ask. Although we went off the triple bunk style vans as there is no head room. At least the bigger boys can escape the twins up the bunk and sit and draw etc.
My 7 year old found it not great to sit in a triple bunk

Reactions: Ren77

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
what about the 17.58-3 Starcraft? @ bunks, Double and Shower/Toilet?
Four kids ruled it out for us, yes you can have two in a double bed. Not once they get to big.
"Dad he kicked me.. Dad Dad....."
Maybe if they did one a triple bunk be good :) Maybe I should ask. Although we went off the triple bunk style vans as there is no head room. At least the bigger boys can escape the twins up the bunk and sit and draw etc.
My 7 year old found it not great to sit in a triple bunk
Already looked to long for the shed ;)

Thats a cool layout you did too, you better copywrite it :D

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Same wish for the 18.

And now the expandas come in longer lengths, I wonder if the could come up with a design where the fold out bed is rotated 90 degrees.

Speaking to a dealer yesterday, its a 3k option to delete the rear bed on the new 18-57-9, not fussed on the sink over the dinette thought, think it would need a higher splash back.

Reactions: PennyLane

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Same wish for the 18.

And now the expandas come in longer lengths, I wonder if the could come up with a design where the fold out bed is rotated 90 degrees.

Do you mean like the starcraft with the rear door and fold up beds? I always thought they would do that when they brought out the Expanda Sport last year, but I see that didn't make it into the brochure this year. I think an 18 sport with big shower would be great.

So for fun, why don't we each design our dream van (scanned drawing OK), submit it in a link on the forum somewhere. Have a 7 day poll for winner or top 3 then a moderator can submit the plans to Jayco and say this is what a forum of over 1000 members thinks is a good plan. The winner gets ......probably nothing.