Holden Man's Landcruiser 200 series VX

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Oh the polishing and constant watching of the BoM site for rain.........................................lol,lol,lol............parking in the street at Coles......
mate it won't be going to any shopping centres......and the cruiser comes with this......
Weather radar :)
IMG_1165.JPG

Smirke

May 9, 2014
Palmyra, WA
mate it won't be going to any shopping centres......and the cruiser comes with this......
Weather radar :)
View attachment 39721
ooooh, I like that!!!!!!!!!!! (the weather thing, not the bit about not taking it to the shops)

Car looks absolutely AWESOME. Cant wait to see your new van behind it. Going to be beautiful.
Congratulations!!

Last edited:

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Looks like a tight squeeze @Holden_man fitting a square car into a rounded garage ;)

Bet you can't wait to hook that new Lotus up and get away from it all, looks awesome....
mate, SNUG is a word that comes to mind........
Airbags are in, Electrical tomorrow, window tinting Friday, for the southerners thats for the sun, and then Lotus pickup Monday....not long now

Dean Anderson

Feb 7, 2014
Isaac Region
window tinting Friday, for the southerners thats for the sun

That's why I got a white one.....

That bonnet looks like a non-stick fry pan and works like a non-stick fry pan (just make sure you use a silicon egg flip so as to not scratch the paintwork.

@Holden_man That aside..how good is the air-con.........By the time I'm at the end of the street the car is cool already.....Downside............4 months latter the new car smell is gone...

Last edited:

TTBRIDGE

Mar 12, 2013
Brisbane - Northside (North Lakes)
Looks flash on the inside, that all in one flat screen looks very “mission control”. Certainly made the inside look very different. You will love the beast, wait till you hook it up to the van. Then the “oh what a felling” really shows through the smile on your face.

I love driving mine with the window down, you can really hear those turbo’s spool. Music to a petrol heads ears…Some people just don't understand.:eagerness:

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Looks flash on the inside, that all in one flat screen looks very “mission control”. Certainly made the inside look very different. You will love the beast, wait till you hook it up to the van. Then the “oh what a felling” really shows through the smile on your face.

I love driving mine with the window down, you can really hear those turbo’s spool. Music to a petrol heads ears…Some people just don't understand.:eagerness:

Oh what a feeling.......the feeling I get is poverty....and envy.....but it does look good

Dean Anderson

Feb 7, 2014
Isaac Region
4 months and I haven't heard the turbos yet.... Good old eco mode.... Put the foot down and wait.........

Makes me realise that I have the van for a holiday.....But if the need arises....there's a V8 under the bonnet.

Sort of like making love....Why rush things unless one of us is almost asleep.;)
Who was in the drivers seat????

Reactions: Holden_man