6. @Soaring (VIC) - bound by Vic School Holidays
  7. @mbr37746 (NSW)
  8. @17triton (VIC)
  9. @davemc (VIC) - bound by Vic School Holidays
  10. @Billrw136 (NSW)
  11. @Capt. Gadget (WA)
  12. @DRW (QLD) - would like it a little more Northern
  13. @Stan53 (VIC) - no good at Easter. Good over the June/July period
  14. @Four of us (QLD) - date no issue with notice, would like it a little more Northern
  15. @Bushman (NSW) - Whenever!
  16. @mfexpanda (VIC) - bound by Vic school holidays, preferably October.
  17. @Tone (VIC) - School holidays, preferably June
  18. @dagree (WA) - Might make the effort if it's in Alice

Last edited:

Stan53

May 27, 2012
Melbourne, Victoria
Put me down as a maybe.
Easter is out. We dont go anywhere over Easter. My anual leave starts 12/6/16 and goes for 4 weeks. I might be able to stretch one week outside of that.
If we do it outside of school holidays it will just be me. All my kids will be at school next year.
Meet ups so far: Victorian High Country; Camerons Corner. And then this one.
Also maybe this thread needs to move to the meet up forum?

Four of us

Apr 27, 2011
Ipswich QLD
I would be keen if somewhere be bit more in a northerly direction. I know it is hard to please everyone. If I have enough notice the date won't be a problem with me.

mfexpanda

Apr 1, 2011
Brookfield, Vic
Would be interested in Flinders Ranges last stayed at Rawnsley 2011 and enjoyed It preferably vic school hols happy to do October as it should be a bit warmer that time of year you can have open fires at Rawnsley

Last edited:

Tone

Nov 27, 2014
Warrnambool
we are keen to come along, been talking about going to Flinders next year anyway. July school holidays would suit us but won't really know a week or so before hand with work commitments. It would be great to meet some members around a campfire or two.

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Just saying in fairness to all other states I reckon going somewhere around Alice or make it Alice ..... Thoughts ?????

Alice is more than fine with me... hell, I'd probably do both in a two week swing... Would save us doing the Centre on the Big Lap. Given you're the man who got The Corner up and running, and started this ball rolling, I'm happy if you want to make the executive decision... :)

BUSH PALACE

Sep 4, 2011
LOBETHAL S.A
Alice is more than fine with me... hell, I'd probably do both in a two week swing... Would save us doing the Centre on the Big Lap. Given you're the man who got The Corner up and running, and started this ball rolling, I'm happy if you want to make the executive decision... :)
How bout we give it a week and try to get more INPUT from others that may be interested - lets try and go for a big meet up

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
I'd be happy with flinders ranges 2421km 25hrs for us or Alice 2406km 31hrs via great central rd which Mrs Gadget is overly keen on, I don't have a problem with either but would be happier traveling on the great central Rd with someone else

Last edited:

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
The NSW school holidays are not inline with easter they are two weeks after. They don't even overlap VICs this time.