GROUP MEET 2016

Tone

Nov 27, 2014
Warrnambool
just an update, I spoke to Wilpena Resort to change our booking dates, the guy said they have had 10 inches of rain in the last few months and when we are there it will be spectacular with lots of wild flowers and very green, best start to season for years. our dates have slightly changed @Smergen arrive 23rd leave 28th.

Last edited:

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Thanks for the dates update @Tone... will update the master list tomorrow. Great news about the wild flowers and countryside... Beautifully timed... :)

Reactions: Tone

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
With the latest inclusion to the Wilpena meet with @expanda joining us he contacted me to come and do Skytrek with us and I can officially say that our group is complete and that if any others want to have a look around the track to organise it when it suits them if they like. Skytrek had advised me not to have too big a group as there is a lot of stopping to look at things along the way. So the group consists of myself , @Smergen , @Tone , @mfexpanda ,@chartrock and @Billrw136 possibly together , and @expanda . I hope I haven't offended anyone here but I had to limit the amount of vehicles in the group as we have lots of kids amongst us who will get a lot out of the day and as well as @Tone hopefully getting some great images on the drone will all take some time. Cheers Matt.

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
With the latest inclusion to the Wilpena meet with @expanda joining us he contacted me to come and do Skytrek with us and I can officially say that our group is complete and that if any others want to have a look around the track to organise it when it suits them if they like. Skytrek had advised me not to have too big a group as there is a lot of stopping to look at things along the way. So the group consists of myself , @Smergen , @Tone , @mfexpanda ,@chartrock and @Billrw136 possibly together , and @expanda . I hope I haven't offended anyone here but I had to limit the amount of vehicles in the group as we have lots of kids amongst us who will get a lot out of the day and as well as @Tone hopefully getting some great images on the drone will all take some time. Cheers Matt.
Great job TL

Reactions: Smergen

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Do people realise this enormous monumental event is just a tick over two weeks away?!?

Absolutely chomping at the bit to get out there and take The Big Green Lizard on a longer trip...
Yes chomping at the bit here too and looking forward to giving the Starcraft a good test out over a few weeks rather than the odd weeekend that we have been doing. Weather looks great with temps ranging from around 18-24 for our stay some cool nights though.

Tone

Nov 27, 2014
Warrnambool
image.png
Another update.