Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
Anne now engrossed working out our itinerary and booking accommodation - eldest son has recommended a restaurant in Seville where he proposed to his now wife! Other son has also chimed in with recommendations - obviously they have travelled more than Anne and I have!

Reactions: DRW and dagree

Billrw136

Jun 20, 2011
North Rothbury
Another warm humid day, 30 deg and about 87% humidity, had a stroll thru Bunnings for some plants and a new Ryobi drill with batteries fell into the cart, needed new batteries, getting the set was cheaper than 2 batteries, Secret Santa put in $50 at least........................so much good stuff that is desperately needed but not allowed..............................such is life..............at least the place with the Dodge RAMs was shut.......stuffed the plants in the ground now sitting back with a , wait for it children " A Tooheys" waiting for rain..................................dark ominous clouds around...................why not my beloved XXXX, well price............$48 for some XXXX, pigs bum.

Oh and @mfexpanda , it was in QLD and it was Carlton and I'm not telling.........actually forgot the address but know how to get there.
@Drover - great expression "pigs bum" - have not heard it for years - we must be similar age!

Reactions: Drover and bigcol

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Dream on, dreamers.......I always wanted to retire and live at Fraser, I'm near enough to be comfy and happy. Just at the end of the beach........ 1484626294558-193368474.jpg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Yep they fly first and third sat most months of the year........I just love the place.

Reactions: Dobbie

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
We did a bit of travelling in Canada in the float planes....marvellous ...and a major form of travel.

Reminded me of the old sunderlands we used to see landing in Moreton bay but they were bigger and like Pelicans, as I remember.

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Here you go..............Drovers Marvelous Tips # 769...........

......................So you have your barbie parked on your nice concrete/timber/slate/tile patio/verandah, even the mighty Weber spits and gurgles stuff out.................so how do you stop this goop staining your floor........................

Glad you asked.......................grab one of those plastic sheets that protect the floor from the wheely desk chairs, perfect size to park the Barbie on, and a damn sight easier to clean than concrete.....................................since we don't have carpet and a carpet one was on special what better place.......................should have taken a before but it was yuck.

barbiesheet.jpg