Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well Good Evening, finally stoped bloody drizzling, so a wet and mongrel day meant I didn't move anything to storage, just packed the last of the house stuff, fridge and other heavies on back of ute waiting for a sunny morning, van is nearly loaded shed full of the last of the house stuff to go, so a couple of days thats it, be in the van, plugged into shed and waiting for the cheque to clear next Monday, if it actually happens to schedule I will buy a Lotto ticket but we will be ready to roll and I am never, ever going to move house again,
Wednesday week I hope to be posting pics of a nice Bream or something I have caught or bought from the fish shop at Rainbow Beach.

House cleared out early as the workers have time off now not later....retired mates all have medical notes, sit back and give advice the buggers....useless old farts.

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
After two fun runs in two days (Maidenwell marathon weekend) the rain has cleared and a superb cloudless night is above us. Free camping on the oval behind the pub who served the most magnificent pig on a spit last night.
The Starcraft solar is working a treat and my tanks still have enough water to get me to our next stop near Kenilworth tomorrow (no running!).
Out tonight with the iPhone planets app stargazing with my daughter who still loves getting away from it all.
Such a great way to turn off from everything.
If you are into running/walking any distance at all it's all on again next year. Not too serious and a lot of great community spirit.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Roast "Rolled Boned Pork" ;)
dunno about @dagree but I forgot to take a pic of my roast - before I ate it..................was nice though, I can assure you
Can assure you this one was very nice too!!!!!
Toodyay March 2016_Roast Pork.jpg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
With clouds looming and a few spots of rain starting, I hooked up Big Mal and parked up next to shed, plugged in to power and water, it's locked and loaded, ready to roll on Monday soon as the money is in the bank................the thought of being bogged in the backyard was truly fearful, parked up on the gravel much more satisfying....................might have to get the beach permit printed out for next week, I'm going to Vege for a bit I think at Rainbow and Double Island.............

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Rain????? But I'm not in QLD ;)

Good Luck with the handover of the old homestead and even more luck with your travels in the future @Drover ... I'm sure we'll see many pics of a kayak, fish and all those places you stop at you lucky Bu&&@ :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Drover and bigcol

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Fellas !!!!!......... I reckon I only had a week, if that, left in me doing this removal stuff before I fell out of my tree............and "son in law" casually mentioned about Im only halfway! , removalist is going to do the next part, Im over it.
Gotta do the house hunting bit next.....................aarrgghh.

Reactions: bigcol and Dobbie

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Afternoon all. Home and cleaned up after a great trip to Maidenwell and then Cambroon in the Mary River Valley. Such great country and a much needed trip away.

What was Cambroon like, we are looking for somewhere close for the May long weekend, we were looking at Kenilworth Homestead but have read a lot of negative comments due to over crowding? there will be a heap of us also