Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
Beautiful sunny day in the Barossa, little bit of work in the garden before relaxing in the hammock. Life is good

image.jpg

twscoot

Jun 9, 2013
Brisbane
Evening.... Seems to have been too long between trips... A magnificent moon tonight above clear skies at Maidenwell. Free camping amongst more tents than vans ready for a big morning of running as part of the Maidenwell Marathon weekend.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Afternoon All...... Sitting under the awning listening to the rain drops waiting to see if this storm goes around or over us.

Funny the people you run into in caravan parks. We have @bigcol on one side.... Surprise surprise ;) but our other neighbours are our actual neighbours from home!!!!!! Small World.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Brilliant @dagree , we have thunder rumbling around us but I'm not happy, went up town to visit First Choice and saw the FC and FE Holdens packing up in Queens Park Toowoomba, they had a big display today and I forgot, bugger...................

Reactions: bigcol

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Update for this afternoon.... Rain hasn't eased up for the past 24+ hours but still nice enough to sit out under the awning watching the small rivers run past!!!!
Good news is no leaks so happy with that!

Currently having a Weber roast cook-off... @bigcol with his roast beef and us with our rolled roast pork :)

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I was going to mention a Foodies get Together but refrained....................was just about to get the Corned Dog out of the pot on the barbie........now full as a goog.