Drovers 14.44.3

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
We are just checking places out for you workers so you can enjoy your holidays more knowing what you can expect. It's a magnaminous gesture by @chartrock and myself I thought, we don't even charge you for it.
Then the very least I can do is offer a heart felt thank you .....

Now; Ive got one here somewhere, Ill sing out when I find it. Of course, that won't be till after WORK

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
We are just checking places out for you workers so you can enjoy your holidays more knowing what you can expect. It's a magnaminous gesture by @chartrock and myself I thought, we don't even charge you for it.

oh yes you do......................

getting a pension AND having a life.....................

Damn cheek of them two eh @Crusty181 ??????????????????

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Well I'm going home to do WORK....................unpaid too boot............seems someone made a teensy miscalculation with his stone guard...the Colorado has a nice flat vertical surface at the back not at all like the old Jeep, so when reversing at nearly full lock over a gutter guess what happens...........CRUNCH.......luckily no damage to the Ute and I did a great job building the stone guard, slightly bent but still functioning............so by the time our daughter with tribe moves into our place while they build a new one, all will be upgraded and we will hit the road again...............and so it starts again...........

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
@Drover taking your own car to your own house to work may qualify as work under the Coriolis Physics definition, but unfortunately not under the Fair Work Commission definition. But good first attempt.

Oh well !!!!!!!....I'm going home to play with my truck while you go to work..........:rockon::rockon:

Reactions: bigcol and dagree

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Now more on topic !!!!!!!..............while I have run the power to the van thru the 12 pin for over 20,000kms with no problems and have stated the fact numerous times regarding going to the hassle of fitting Anderson's to do the job, well my 12 pin had a minor meltdown, the 12v power pin cooked, must have been loose in the socket or something so it now gets the Anderson job done on it.

Reactions: bigcol and dagree

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
STOP THE PRESS !!!!!!!!:eek-53: :eek-53:
Mrs D just told me I'm NOT going out to my shed all day tomorrow :( We are going to the Toowoomba Caravan and Camping Show tomorrow :biggrin-26:, that can only mean one thing :bounce: Shopping for good stuff......:chuncky: :clap2:.

Have wrote a list so I don't miss anything................:greedy_dollars:.......:whoo: