DJI Phantom

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
Thought I'd post up my latest video.

Went up to Mildura last weekend to visit a mate and we took the kids out to the Perry Sand hills.
I had to compress it to allow it to load so it's not quite as good as the original
You show a good turn of speed at the end there...

KevO

Aug 12, 2013
Cobar NSW
Not sure if I'm allowed to join in on this thread as i only fly a F450 flamewheel, but anyway, heres a couple pics

GOPR1026.jpg
GOPR3266.jpg

Moxley23

Feb 10, 2013
ACT
This is awesome. Glad to see this technology is much cheaper now compared to 20 yrs ago. And so much better than my efforts to take pictures with a cheapo camera using my kite probably 20 years ago as a kid. Don't worry, it wasn't all about vanity for me, I also sent up some flour bombs to try and get my sister.

coled1970

May 27, 2012
Hunter Valley, Newcastle
Hey just wondering if anyone else is running FPV setup. Looking for setup for my new Phantom and just wondering what everyone else is using, distances, and quality. I'm looking for approx 1 to 2km distance.

coled1970

May 27, 2012
Hunter Valley, Newcastle
Hey Dean81, Yeh mine came with the H3-3D gimble which is 3 axis. Haven't had it out yet was hoping to get a better FPV kit then the one on my old Phantom before i went tearing up the sky. Not that it wasn't any good just after more range to go with the extended flight time.

Kebsy56

Jan 17, 2012
St leonards vic
Hi All
Just got my Phantom 2 with H3-3D gimble on thursday and only got it 2 metres off the ground and broke the tips off the props.
Got the spare props but have not had the time to have another crack at it. We are on holidays at the moment and driving across the waterfall way through bellingen NSW on friday and there was someone flying a Phantom at the Bellingen footy ground as we were towing the expanda across to Coffs Harbour. I wanted to stop and have a chat and get some lessons but SWMBO said keep driving
so i did:ballchain: Might have to catch up with coled1970 on the way through and get some lessons .
Cheers

Reactions: coled1970