Aldi Specials?????

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Hi Drover,
What brand of LPG detector do you have and is it battery operated?
Went to Aldi yesterday and picked up a CO detector, great little gadget.

Passed on the screen, not sure if we have room to carry all the stuff we have now ;) and the van is getting heavier by the day but hasn't moved for months:(

Greg.
I think my LPG detector is a Camec one it's hard wired to 12v, so now have the 3 some , smoke, carbon monoxide and LPG ones, can't hear the things when I take the hearing aids out but I have all the gear.should wake the neighbours.

AussieNick

Feb 9, 2021
Darwin, NT
Cold I can deal with.

Walking outside and it feeling like you've walked into the gates of hell......

For a bloke who was born here and lived most of his life here.... I'll take the cold any day haha

Reactions: BJM and Bluey

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
I grabbed a caravan cover last weekend we have 4 Aldi stores here they still have some stuff left between them. I figured another 4 months at least before shed/ house finished $99 is good value, I’ll probably put the cover on it in the shed as well to stop dust spray paint and anything else I might be playing with

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Some bits at ALDI Sat 6th Nov include Berkley Fishing Shirts $29.99, braid line at $9.99 and a landing net along with some other fishing gear, mesh tonneau covers they are good and their floor mats do the same job as ones 4 times as much, the Jeep and Ute have them in for a bluddy long tome now, can hold a good bucket of sand too............

MDS69

Jul 6, 2014
Some bits at ALDI Sat 6th Nov include Berkley Fishing Shirts $29.99, braid line at $9.99 and a landing net along with some other fishing gear, mesh tonneau covers they are good and their floor mats do the same job as ones 4 times as much, the Jeep and Ute have them in for a bluddy long tome now, can hold a good bucket of sand too............
From what I have read here there are quite a few people who have no use for a landing net when fishing

mikerezny

Sep 11, 2016
Mount Waverley, VIC
From what I have read here there are quite a few people who have no use for a landing net when fishing
Hi,
yep, I agree. Some people can catch fish that would be too big for a landing net

take care
Mike

tuna.jpg

mikerezny

Sep 11, 2016
Mount Waverley, VIC
I've used my steam cleaner a bit works great cleaned my seat covers no worries

Didn't get the water hose pressure cleaner the special byes that don't come in come at a different date and will turn up just have to keep checking when stuff is comming in on there Web site ....
I did get 5 .....1 kg bags of goose fat roast potatoes which people are going crazy for like me lol mmmmmm tasty goose fat potatoes
Hi @Bluey,
Aldi in Waverley gardens had the high pressure cleaner in stock on Sunday.

take care
Mike

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I'd be looking at their stock checker to see which joint has some left...... or can't you drive that far still.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Nice price though only a SD box but looks like it will receive the newer MPEG-4 channels.......

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Tent peopje with a TV :o :o :o :o they dont watch TV its subversive, they are too busy herding worms and things...

Hylux

Sep 1, 2017
Newcastle
Is it just me or did anyone else get the aldi specials emails yesterday and today with some rather interesting subject lines in the emails?
Screenshot_20211215-175412_Gallery.jpg

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Notice some good gear coming up again, WED 30th March has recovery gear, which is quite good, a 400w invertor good for laptop charging and on Sat 2nd April what I have been waiting for Canvas storage Bags @ $20, they are certainly better quality than the Kings and others I have seen, cordless bug zappers and a 160w solar panel, I know the panels are good mine is getting on to 5 yrs old I reckon, of course chuck the regulator, even have a 100ah lithium battery, I wonder how good that will be, spotting scope and a spy cam.