Discovery Our Jayco Discovery

Moto Mech

Jul 18, 2012
Mole Creek, Tasmania
image.jpg

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Getting there, I have a few pics, will see what I can find. My mate's painting it and goes away with work a lot but hoping to be finished by weekend.

sounds great, ours is only a couple of years old but my brother just purchases a First Class New York and everything inside is white and looks great, and I'm not allowed to buy a new anything lol

Reactions: bigcol

Moto Mech

Jul 18, 2012
Mole Creek, Tasmania
No regrets. Yes big slow job but the end result should look great., think it will look far more modern inside once done.
Still toying with colours inside door trims(cutting coloured paper panels out to see what we like) but thinking we'll stay with white.
Every cupboard will need emptying out and dusting but its a good excuse for a good clean/restock in readyness for next year.
Building up parts now for the positive air pressure system.

Reactions: peterg and bigcol

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
Yeah I do appreciate the work, looks like I may be losing my job shortly so at lease I will have the time, we want to change the dinette also and I want to change the 12V system, because I just do lol. Can't wait to see the final results, are you spraying the inside or using brush and roller? I did you tube paint place and saw how the do it, cheers.