AzHaych's new 18.58.1OB Club Lounge

JMS Project

Jun 14, 2015
Dayboro
I may have to get on to Page Bros and get them to send me up a set if those covers... They do look good.

Jayco Brisbane don't do them apparently. They use Kakadu.

Reactions: AzHaych

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Measurement from the floor to the top of the fridge is 1260mm and the width is 560mm
bugga it fits with room to spare I have 1565 from floor to top of timber above my fridge width is fine would have sacrificed that little cupboard underneath for one for sure I hate being told I cant have something should have looked into it further back then or do I feel a retro fit coming on mmmmm cost to much I think now again BUGGER !!!

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
So shakedown trip to Mulwala Big4 complete, we had an ensuite site, the facilities were immaculate and the staff couldn't do enough to help.

Everything went well, had the aircon set on 16C and got some water dripping in, turned it to 18C and problem went away, other than that all good!

I will say though and I'm not Captain Cook here....but Holy Moly there was some excess silicon on EVERYTHING. I have read all the stories on here, but I never really believed it until I had to try and wash it all off.

Van is all washed and ready for Angelsea Foreshore Cup weekend, can't wait.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
So shakedown trip to Mulwala Big4 complete, we had an ensuite site, the facilities were immaculate and the staff couldn't do enough to help.

Everything went well, had the aircon set on 16C and got some water dripping in, turned it to 18C and problem went away, other than that all good!

I will say though and I'm not Captain Cook here....but Holy Moly there was some excess silicon on EVERYTHING. I have read all the stories on here, but I never really believed it until I had to try and wash it all off.

Van is all washed and ready for Angelsea Foreshore Cup weekend, can't wait.

View attachment 36218
View attachment 36219
View attachment 36220
View attachment 36221
View attachment 36222
have you got a site number cup weekend ??? I can suggest one @Crusty181 has stayed in same spot as us

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
Have you got a site number cup weekend ??? I can suggest one @Crusty181 has stayed in same spot as us

Thanks guys, but the park was pretty full for Cup weekend back in June when we were trying to book 4 sites together. We ended up with a corner block in the Bush Powered sites I9, I10, I13 and I14

upload_2015-10-6_21-53-39.png

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
mmmmmm we were on h9a which you can just see at top of page do they know sizes of your vans as many of the bush blocks have many trees and can be small , and trees lowish overhead im sure you've got it sorted

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
do they know sizes of your vans as many of the bush blocks have many trees and can be small , and trees lowish overhead im sure you've got it sorted

Yeah mate, we actually went for a drive down there Queens Birthday weekend (caravanless at the time) for the day to check it out. The trees aren't low in that area.

Reactions: Bluey