AzHaych's new 18.58.1OB Club Lounge

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
Does the table fit correctly.. our 2nd Jayco now where the dinette table does not fit into the guides that are there for it as its too big so has to be sitting on a angle

It was very tight mate, it does fit but is probably 1mm to big, its one of the 1st service fixes.

Reactions: davemc

Aussiejet

Aug 12, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Hi Az.
I really do love the colour of the floor.
I'm glad we pick it as well.

Mate, where did you ask them to put the picnic table?
We have asked for it to be centered under the window, which looks like we're yours is now, but does the door hit the table when it's open?
Also, does the door hit the window when it's open?

And yes, I checked our orde form as well and they did specify a "black" rear bumper!

Thanks
Peter

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
Mate, where did you ask them to put the picnic table?

I asked for it to be fitted above the rear wheel, it was where it was on my 2012 and I put my drink fridge on a stand and then chain it to the front wheel. If the table is where it is I can open the fridge when it's down, its just my OCD coming out. Grant from Page Bros sent explicit details including a photo from my old van and they agreed to do it.
They have agreed to installing another table beside it which will be where it should have been and we get two tables for the price of one. I guess there is advantages to being a fussy prick!

upload_2015-9-19_11-19-55.png

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
Playing around in the van on the weekend I found a minor issue when I put the bed ends out. Where the bed ends attach to the van the tent hasn't been inserted into the metal track properly and is pulling out. Rang the guys at Page Bros and they couldn't have been more helpful, taking it down Thursday and they'll fix it up before the shakedown trip next weekend.
Im also picking up the Jayco weatherproof bed end covers that I will be fitting this weekend.

Couple of extra pics of inside with the bed ends out, we are really happy with the layout, cant wait to get away in it.

IMG_1572 2.JPG
IMG_1570 2.JPG
IMG_1569 2.JPG

Last edited:

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
I wear HiViz green to work, so I might feel quite relaxed .... or maybe it would freak me out.
Dropped the van off to Page Bros this afternoon to have the bed ends fixed tomorrow and the boys are going to fit the weatherproofs for me. Saves me a job on the weekend, but I think I have another one.
@Crusty181 seeing as though you turned that Pro Hart plumbing into a Monet, you are the best man to ask. I was checking out how bad mine looked and it wasnt to bad but I found the kink in the pic below. Do you know where I could get one of the 90 degree elbows from?

IMG_1585 2.JPG
IMG_1584 2.JPG

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Big green shed sells them in the irrigation section
*Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring* .... thats where mine came from. In fact I have about 600 hundred left over o_O

Probably pay to jig the hose and those brackets a bit and keep vertical pipe actually vertical, so when it rolls under the chassis rail its bending in only one direction ... and not on a twisting 45 under and across the chassis rail.

Reactions: dagree

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
Big green shed sells them in the irrigation section

*Try posting a bit more so your post isn't boring* .... thats where mine came from. In fact I have about 600 hundred left over o_O

Probably pay to jig the hose and those brackets a bit and keep vertical pipe actually vertical, so when it rolls under the chassis rail its bending in only one direction ... and not on a twisting 45 under and across the chassis rail.

Thanks gents, can I be a pain in the backside and ask if you remember what size diameter they are?

Picked the van back up this afternoon from Page Bros, she's all fixed and they fitted the bed ends for me at no charge (crackin blokes). They have done a very neat job, but as others have said with these, the press studs are weak and there is only two per side. They do come in neat little bags that even have a "F" and "R" on them. I'm going to upgrade the studs and add a couple more, Like you @Crusty181 I had about 600 of these left over from when I did the clear covers on the old van.

IMG_1651.JPG
IMG_1650.JPG
IMG_1649.JPG
IMG_1646.JPG
IMG_1645.JPG
IMG_1644.JPG
IMG_1642.JPG

darcy305

Jul 24, 2011
Meadow Heights
From memory they are 25mm. Bed end covers look good, I noticed in the pic that shows them from the inside that you seem to have a rubber stopper on the gas strut bracket ???, was that fitted from factory or did you added it