AzHaych's new 18.58.1OB Club Lounge

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
I noticed in the pic that shows them from the inside that you seem to have a rubber stopper on the gas strut bracket ???, was that fitted from factory or did you added it

It was fitted from the factory, I actually only noticed that myself this afternoon. The front bed end sticks out slightly so it pushes the bed end in when you close the lid. I dont remember one being on the rear.

AzHaych

Mar 15, 2013
Beaconsfield, Vic
A couple of tidy ups on the van this weekend, fixed up that kink in the drinking water hose and fitted some extra press studs and bungee cord to the bed end covers.
Where they had fitted the press studs was the wrong spot and not enough of them, they pulled off just looking at them.

IMG_1659.JPG
IMG_1658.JPG

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
A couple of tidy ups on the van this weekend, fixed up that kink in the drinking water hose and fitted some extra press studs and bungee cord to the bed end covers.
Where they had fitted the press studs was the wrong spot and not enough of them, they pulled off just looking at them.

View attachment 35890 View attachment 35891
They're a neat fit. I know theres many other options for bed flies but I personally think the Jayco ones look the best

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Paid $800 for the pair when they first came out @darcy305 (West Aussie) But I believe they are cheaper over East and may have also dropped in price since then.

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Thanks @Bluey.....did you want the overall height from the floor to the top of the fridge? and or how high it is set off the ground?
from the floor to top of fridge I was told we couldn't have one wouldn't fit in our 1756-2 pop top but looking at yours I think it would if we did away with the little stash spot under our fridge at your leisure mate just interested to know