Where Are you from?

Where are you from

• Total voters

Bonners

Jan 24, 2013
wollondilly nsw
Born n bred in the gong, married a Queensland lass, but no way was I going to leave the illawarra.( We'll I did, I'm 10 kms outside it in wollondilly shire)

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
By looking at the poll we all know Victoria is the best place to live :D but with quite a few new members joining lately it may give others states a feeling of being as good as Victoria is. :couch2:

Reactions: mfexpanda

DRW

May 29, 2013
Beautiful Burrum Heads QLD
By looking at the poll we all know Victoria is the best place to live :D but with quite a few new members joining lately it may give others states a feeling of being as good as Victoria is. :couch2:

I was unfortunate enough the other day to have to go to Melbourne, I was absolutely amazed at the size of the caravan yards down there, then like a lightning bolt it hit me, this is how Victorians escape to better states and better weather like QLD, they are all too tight fisted to pay rent so they drag there vans up here and that my friends is why there are so many members in VIC!!

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
DRW post: 78422 said:
I was unfortunate enough the other day to have to go to Melbourne, I was absolutely amazed at the size of the caravan yards down there, then like a lightning bolt it hit me, this is how Victorians escape to better states and better weather like QLD, they are all too tight fisted to pay rent so they drag there vans up here and that my friends is why there are so many members in VIC!!
No you got it wrong @DRW we are the smarter ones as we dont have to pay transport costs to get our vans delivered to our home state :p

But we do get to use it on the way up there then realise when we get there how good it is down here :D and get to use it again on the way home......;)