Where are you from

• Total voters

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
He He chartrock.
My brother moved up there a couple of years ago. he held out for a year or two but has now crossed to the dark side. He said the locals were like animals at Origin time, and that he feared for his family and his own safety. He eventually removed all blue clothing from their wardrobes...

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
We have problems where one of our boys married a Queenslander and she insists on dressing their kids in maroon but he still watches the SoO in his Blues jersey. I can't blame your brother but I was born in NSW so that is my state of origin, there will be no dark side for me. :boxing-25:

relgate

Superstar
Staff member
Feb 2, 2012
Sydney, NSW
We have problems where one of our boys married a Queenslander and she insists on dressing their kids in maroon but he still watches the SoO in his Blues jersey. I can't blame your brother but I was born in NSW so that is my state of origin, there will be no dark side for me. :boxing-25:

To be honest, I'm not sure of his core beliefs, but I know he's concerned about phone tapping so maintains he is a Cane Toad

billykidd

Apr 2, 2013
Brisbane
I have to agree with you Chartrock, state of origin is exactly that. For that reason I'm still a blues supporter, despite living up here almost 20 years. I do have a twinge when Our kids where their maroon gear. I'm originally from the shire in Sydney, which obviously went downhill since I left from what the recent tv series showed.

Reactions: Lara and relgate

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Thought I'd wake this thread up:sleep: givin the about of new members we have, Seems VIC is leading the way at the moment.

So new members get voting, let us know where ya from