Waterproof Screens??

Antman

Jul 18, 2012
Brisbane
almcrae.blogspot.com.au
As promised here are the photos of the holiday annex bed ends we had fitted last week.
We even got away on the weekend just gone to test them out and it even rained Saturday night and no damp bed ends in so all goodView attachment 20774View attachment 20775 View attachment 20776
looks great Neil. If you don't mind me asking how much were they? We are just about to get some and I think we have pretty much decided on the holiday annexe ones. :)

Neil

Jan 30, 2014
Newcastle
looks great Neil. If you don't mind me asking how much were they? We are just about to get some and I think we have pretty much decided on the holiday annexe ones. :)
They were $990 fitted. I think they are $990 fitted or posted. We chose fitted as their work shop is only about 1/2 hour from home.
Geoff or Kim both great, Geoff gave me a tour of the work shop showed me the different material and annex they make.

Reactions: Antman

Gruntawat

Sep 21, 2013
Banora point
Mate I have privacy screens when it rains I clip black plastic on to the clips on the inside and have no dramas takes up no space to store it is the only exception to the rule cheap things are not good and good things are not cheap