Venting, ranting, whinging and all things political

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Locally today, all the locked down empty public spaces that are keep us all as safe as houses.

20211003_135252.jpg

20211003_123434.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Disco Duck

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
So the lockdown is conspiracy to close the victorian borders to visitors so the locals can have fun and not be crowded out by tourist's....................

Some footy game on tonight up here so there will probably be a big spike in lurgie recipients after all the barbie parties tonight .............. be interesting if they can beat the record set by Melb AFL fans....

• Haha

Johnanbev

Jul 7, 2013
Sunbury VIC.
So the lockdown is conspiracy to close the victorian borders to visitors so the locals can have fun and not be crowded out by tourist's....................

Some footy game on tonight up here so there will probably be a big spike in lurgie recipients after all the barbie parties tonight .............. be interesting if they can beat the record set by Melb AFL fans....
Be interesting to see if the zero cases today become a software error tomorrow, resulting in an add on Monday tally followed by short sharp 7 day lockdown fo 10 weeks!

• Haha

rags

Ha, current infection rate per population 6.7mill peep and 40k infections till now equals an infection rate of 0.6%. The death rate of 900 total into those 40k infections equals a mortality rate of 2% of those infected. Just all that applied to the people not double vaxxed right now. Its just an outcome based on nothing more than whats happened statistically so far until today. There are a few variables that will affect it both up and down.
Ha ha, statistic experts will spin them to suit any argument. Did you know that 100% of people who died following a roll over whilst riding a quad bike were wearing pants. Experts rightly would argue that pants should be banned when riding the bikes as surely that was the cause of death

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Ill take that bet, youve not a hope in hell ... we'd been training for over a year.

Hey, its QLD they still think Mullets are stylish up here ................................ no training needed its in the DNA.......:p:p:p

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
Ha ha, statistic experts will spin them to suit any argument. Did you know that 100% of people who died following a roll over whilst riding a quad bike were wearing pants. Experts rightly would argue that pants should be banned when riding the bikes as surely that was the cause of death
I read that research project, and an overwhelming majority of those were brown ... if not before then certainly afterwards

Disco Duck

Dec 8, 2017
Adelaide South Australia
Statistics are a wonderful thing.
Take drink driving for instance. Statistics show that 25% of road deaths are caused by drunk drivers. But this means that 75% of deaths are caused by the sober drivers. The sober drivers should be put off the road and that lets the drunks drive in safety. Statistically, they have less accidents

• Haha
Reactions: DRW and Crusty181

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
@Drover Got a hard copy printed off and in plastic cover in the work bag wish I had a Gladstone bag anyway pic also saved to phone thanks for the info old mate

Reactions: Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Way to go @Bluey, I shrunk mine to a smaller size printed and laminated them, sit under the dash mat in the wagon just in case I need them as well as on the phone......................... if someplace needs to see them not a biggy and it doesn't bother me, can't see the issue.................. Bloke I know waffles on about Big Brother, if the block head thought beyond the faceache rubbish he would see that Big Brother has been and gone through his file decades ago and its not worth worrying about............................. I think he wears an alfoil hat at home though.