Tyres

Chooky

Jan 14, 2013
Glenden, Qld
They will definetly be noiser than a all terrain tyre but that's what you need to expect if you want a more aggressive tread. And they will perform off road better than the AT3. It all depends on how much off road driving you do, if its once in a blue moon that you are on the dirt then I wouldn't run anything other than a all terrain tyre.

crackacoldie

Jan 8, 2013
Newcastle NSW
In the last 12 months I have done 70000 Km's on my AT3s, about 50 percent of which was on dirt, being a mix of country dirt roads, 4wding and mine sites (including in pit driving). After this, I would still not run the ST. Maxx, the vehicle I am in this week has completed 17000kms and the ST Maxx are starting to scolop already.

Chooky

Jan 14, 2013
Glenden, Qld
Obviously the wheel alignment is out or no rotation has been done on that vehicle as they don't just scollop for no reason, done nearly 40,000 on my ST Maxx and wearing flat and haven't had a wheel alignment for 30,000 kms only rotated the tyres. If the alignment is done correctly, tyre rotations are done and tyre pressures are correct they wont start to scollop. Scolloping can't be blamed on the tyre it's all to do with maintenance and being done correctly.