Suspension Toasted tyres

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
I was keen on the AT3 but the tyre guy talked me out of them because of the lower load ratings. He gave me a great deal (4 for price of 3) on the AT2 so I stayed with those.

And my diy alignment method has them wearing evenly
The lowest spec'd AT3 is a 109, so a full ton more capacity than you need on a loaded 3t van ... ive been stung twice by tyre dealers selling the miracle advantages of their excess, or rebated stock ... miracle to them was about all. Now they are on the list with car and realestate salesman, evangelists, and how long my son says he's been paying Xbox

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
I was keen on the AT3 but the tyre guy talked me out of them because of the lower load ratings. He gave me a great deal (4 for price of 3) on the AT2 so I stayed with those.

And my diy alignment method has them wearing evenly
Of corse he did i wonder was same deal 4 for 3 on the table for the at3s ??
Id say not im happy that your happy its all choise but the 2s are now superseaded by the 3s so he wanted to move them id say ???? And the tread patten is something youd see on mud tyres for 4x4s dosent matter ive got full new set of 3s so we will now see how we both go with them week to go before mine roll up to Forster nsw giddy up