The What Did You Do On The Weekend Thread!!

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
What day is it ???? ..............................................hard to believe 30 mins earlier Thor and Huey were having a sing song.

IMG_20190317_164420.jpg

Reactions: Bluey and Crusty181

1DayIll

Apr 26, 2016
South Morang, Victoria

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Since it's my Birthday I sat back and enjoyed the day......................

Spitfires and P40's...................
Flypast.jpg

Grey Nurse.jpg Grey Nurse..................................................................

Meteor ......................................
Meteor2.jpg

Stearman.............Stearrman.jpg ..............................................Wirraway and Harvard .....WirraHarv.jpg

and lots, lots more great Aircraft, 2 days of brilliant flying at Temora Aviation Museum...........................a Hudson, Spirfires, Wirraway, Boomerang,Tiger Moth, Stearman, B13, Meteor, Cessna Birdogs, Dragonfly, P40 Kittyhawks flew over the weekend with a CAC Sabre and DH Venom in the hanger, Canberra Bomber in maintenance...................................always worth a visit..............camped at the Showground this time around, $15 power and water.....

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Apart from fitting my uhf and pulling my dash apart i went to EL @Crusty181 s place to pay homage to the new beast gave thanks to the gods killed 2 chickens as a sacrifice to the monks who built it but then ate the chickens mmmm.
What a beast very nice indeed he should have many years of happy motoring wize decsion he has made in the toyota 5 stars

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Apart from fitting my uhf and pulling my dash apart i went to EL @Crusty181 s place to pay homage to the new beast gave thanks to the gods killed 2 chickens as a sacrifice to the monks who built it but then ate the chickens mmmm.
What a beast very nice indeed he should have many years of happy motoring wize decsion he has made in the toyota 5 stars

you forgot to add " and to check he hasn't made a new barbie table of a certain item................"

Reactions: Crusty181 and Bluey

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Spent a little time the last couple of days making something I have been wanting to do for a while.
53C90EED-1A9F-41CE-9C75-00B148732A4F.jpeg 9697D6EF-43AE-4B1B-A9DD-4A80F7C30B65.jpeg
Just a piece of 5 x 25 mm flat bar, cut with the narrow bit bent and a 1/2” hole to give a 12 mm coach screw enough clearance to turn in it. Now I just need to get an 18 mm socket that I can fit in my drill and I have the tent peg screws I have been wanting.

The second item is something I have made before but have lost some and given others away.
548864FF-E882-48EB-AB31-478D8B33EE85.jpeg
These are for mossie coils, one end clips on the coil and the other onto any edge or rope allowing the coil to be used almost anywhere. Simply two alligator clips soldered together.

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
That post is totally off topic you know Dave, we haven't talked about anything camping or caravanning for ages........................ show us more pics of this wonderous thing with trees, sky an d fire..........................................

Big Mal gets plugged in to the power station again in 5 days.................I have blocked the Docs number so stand a good chance of getting away this time.........

Boots in Action

Mar 13, 2017
Ferny Grove, Queensland

mikerezny

Sep 11, 2016
Mount Waverley, VIC
Hi,
now you will have @Drover green with envy. The only place he has ever seen fish that big is in an aquarium or a fish shop.

His first defense will be that it is "fake news"
His second will be that There is no one else in the world that catches fish bigger then him.
Oops, I have got him mixed up with someone else.

You already had me green with envy with the campsite photos.
Enjoy it, and please post some details and more photos.

Me, I will spend the evening reliving my past on YouTube.
Two nights ago listening to Skyhooks
Last night "Little River Band"
Tonight will be "Men at Work"
Australia has produced some great bands. Music way different to the UK and the US. A style all of its own.

take care
Mike

Reactions: Drover and DRW