The What Did You Do On The Weekend Thread!!

MolongMick

Oct 6, 2011
NSW
We done Mick, does everything look in order? What options does Canobolas have to install?

Hi there Turtle,

Everything looks great, Canobolas have nothing to install, just a general clean and tidy and a once over.

Handover is next saturday, check out the pickie on my other thread.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
We just got back from a weekend away in the Expanda so with 38.c forcast yesterday and 34 today we found a nice mountain river to cool our heels in.

I'll post up some pics in anothere thread when I get a chance :smile:

And

Awesome news Mick I bet you cant wait till next week

And

How was the weather on the fishing trip Expanda, you have been copping it up there lately

E

Expandourworld

We drove 13 hrs on Friday to Adelaide. Celebrated Dad's 60th on Saturday night and drove home Sunday. We saw so many Expanda's. Can't wait til the last week in March when we can hopefully pick up ours. The wait is killing me!!
I was suprised at how green the Hay plains are. I have never seen them so green.
Andy

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
Last weekend i went for a ride on this.
c9281540.jpg

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
Tell us more Matty, that looks impressive!!
It's the Queen Elizabeth cruise ship, part of the Cunard line.
Boarded it in Dunedin NZ and sailed back to Melbourne on it for work.
Spent 3 nights on board and arrived back into Melb on Sunday.............tough work if you can get it eh!!??

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
It's the Queen Elizabeth cruise ship, part of the Cunard line.
Boarded it in Dunedin NZ and sailed back to Melbourne on it for work.
Spent 3 nights on board and arrived back into Melb on Sunday.............tough work if you can get it eh!!??

Nice mate. :thumb:

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
I just got back from a wet weekend on the dirtbike around the Big River area (Vic) the Expanda stayed at home for this one and my trusty 22 year old swag was called upon and set up under the ARB awning :wink: It was good to drag the bike out again.

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
could've been a bit damp up there this weekend. What did they have there in the last couple of days - about 30mm or so?

crystal674

Jun 17, 2011
Benaraby Qld
We went to a beautiful spot just down the road from us, a local favourite.

The Calliope River has an excellent rest stop on the historical village side with a kiosk open daily at the village.

Across the bridge (no longer open to traffic) there is more of a bush camp.

Both camp areas boast toilets and allow dogs and small fires.

We went on a weekend that the markets were on at the historical village.

car and expanda.jpgcauseway.jpgdown river.jpgthe beach.jpgthe bridge.jpgthe spa.jpgup stream.jpg

The big question now, where to next weekend

Crystalyn

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
Got back from 4 days in Southern California to the lovely Sydney weather!

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
I actually have spent this weekend at home doing a bit of work on the Cruiser :car:

I finally got around to fixing the broken driving light braket after it broke on the way out to Haligan Bay at Lake Eyre plus a few of the other litttle things that needed attention, one of them also being rewelding on the trailer plug mount although the cable ties have been doing there job.:evil:

It even got a well deserved polish. :drum: