The What Did You Do On The Weekend Thread!!

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
:photo: :smile:
Here is my one!

stonestomper1.jpg

PMK

Jul 25, 2011
Sunbury Victoria
Hi All,

This weekend we said goodbye to our Eagle Camper & delivered it up to a nice couple in Albury. They have 2 young & very excited kids & it was a pleasure to meet the family thats taking over the Eagles adventures. They even put on lunch for us. ( & gave a couple of bottles of red)
Glad it went to a family that will make the most of it, they have already arranged their first trip next week. All the best to Ross & family.

Now if only the 26th of November could hurry up so we can take delivery of our Expanda.........................

Paul

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
After fitting new front and rear tyres to the XR400 I thought I better test them out :smile: so I headed up to Narbethong for a quick Sunday morning ride. Lets say I was glad to have the new tyres as the clay in that area isn't very forgiving after rain :tea:

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
Spent yesterday installing a reversing camera setup into my mates Patrol. Now he can also hook up his Expanda without dragging his wife or kids outside to guide him up...much better.

bigman0510

Apr 9, 2011
Moranbah, Queensland, Australia
moranbahweather.com
Went away to Conway Beach, just near Airlie Beach. Weather was so so but the expanda made it so much worth it!!

Going away this weekend to Theressa Creek Dam near Clermont QLD, a little bit of fishing and kyak'n. Will have to get the external solar panel wired in this week!!

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
www.expandasdownunder.com
cleaned the van from the shakedown trip(7th-12th nov), was great, headed out of melb towards west coast 9pm,arrive at park (anglesea beachfront) at 1030, pathfinder towed with ease.set up and all were tucked in bed by midnight after a night walk and hot cup of chocolate. got some passing rain overnight, though nothing compared to the storm the next day (8-11-11), van held out no probs and can tell you for sure the rigious testing jayco do at the factory for rain testing is totally attributed to the storm we went through and not a drop inside.family enjoyed the park and all was relaxing. went along the great ocean road and into erskine falls at lorne and even got to torquay to stroll through the surf shops for the kids.wife and i got to do some more relaxing watching the kids play in the park with other kids who were travelling through.packied with ease (much different from the swan we had, thats for sure), hooked up the bus and off back to melb for the kids weekend sports.
next trip on the planner allready though need to get the kids out of their activities first!!!!!!

crystal674

Jun 17, 2011
Benaraby Qld
Thanks it was a great spot.

The biggest redclaw was measured at 14 inches and there were between 50 and 60 caught between everyone.

Crystalyn

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
I met up with someone on this forum yet it didn't involve Expanda's............I'll post up a report in the trip section to see who the mystery person was :spy:

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Well on Thursday night i turned right instead of left, and headed for Victoria. The High Country.

Friday afternoon i came across this dodgey character on the tracks (hint: a fellow expandas downunder member)

Heres me trying to catch him. Thinks he's Colin Mcrae!

VHC2.JPG

VHC4.JPG

Moto Moto

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 15, 2011
The Gong
Lucky i kept following him, because he lead me to the best camp spots i have ever been to, not to mention some pretty awesome 4wding!

VHC3.jpg

VHC5.JPG

VHC7.jpg

VHC8.jpg

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
It was great to finally meet the one and only Moto Moto, what a weekend in the High Country and we were very lucky with the weather too.

I'm glad you had an awesome time 1800km return for you over the weekend is a monumentus effort too mate!!

Hopefully you can come again some time soon theres plenty more to see and do.