16' Series The wait is excruciating!

Wanda

Jun 22, 2013
Adelaide
I have both but after fitting the bed ends there will be no need for the other screens the windows in the bed ends and the fact that they do not attach to the bed base part of the Panda allows plenty of air flow. In The summer the bed ends will then keep the sun off or that's what I'm hoping. Anyway if you are committed in the price of the Panda there's no point worrying about it. I was just trying to save some coin so you could spend it elsewhere.
Always like a bit of spare money to spend elsewhere! especially after reading about all of the things on this site. Looking at reversing cameras now :biggrin-26:

Wanda

Jun 22, 2013
Adelaide
What a coincidence hamish22, was just discussing that very subject with Steve over dinner tonight.
WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS IT!!!!
Just might have to give Jayco a little phone call :phone: to remind them that we are still waiting, waiting, waiting :playball:

Wanda

Jun 22, 2013
Adelaide
Any News?:eyebrows:
Well yes, sort of o_O. Hubby rang the dealer last week and our sales person wasn't there so the person he spoke too said he would follow it up and get back to us. Then yesterday we received a letter from the dealer (as you can imagine I was very excited!) the letter says "congratulations on the recent delivery of your Expanda etc. etc." ???? :confused-87:. So I think a little more investigation is needed.

hamish22

May 12, 2013
West of Newcastle
www.grmotorsport.com.au
Well yes, sort of o_O. Hubby rang the dealer last week and our sales person wasn't there so the person he spoke too said he would follow it up and get back to us. Then yesterday we received a letter from the dealer (as you can imagine I was very excited!) the letter says "congratulations on the recent delivery of your Expanda etc. etc." ???? :confused-87:. So I think a little more investigation is needed.
A bit odd!:confused-87:

Wanda

Jun 22, 2013
Adelaide
Well....I'm not counting our chickens before they're hatched... BUT ...the latest is that it will be here in Adelaide next week. Can't decide if I should be beside myself with excitement or cautiously optimistic! :pray2:

Wanda

Jun 22, 2013
Adelaide
IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!! :high5: It's here is Adelaide, I've got the pictures to prove it. Looks like it will be in our impatient little mitts in about 2 weeks. Sooooooo relieved, especially since @cruza driver put these words in my head "or someone else has your van" :biggrin:

Reactions: cruza driver