Starcraft Starcraft 20-62-3

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Well we went to the show to look at the new models and also to have a good look at the Starcraft. Only tyre kicking today, we checked the 18 expanda and the 20-62-3 more times than I want to admit. Kept going back to the Starcraft, my wife really would like a normal bed and I loved the fold up bed/storage area. Still a bit off and would probably not order until june/july, even later so in no hurry but it also gives us time to sell our 16-49-4. The 20 Expanda at the show was veeery nice also.

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
Did you happen to get any shots of it Macca, the Starcraft?

Also why the change already? You may have mentioned this before though :mullet:

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
www.expandasdownunder.com
Jayco Starcraft 20.62.3

Starcraft-2062-37.jpg

This one?

http://www.expandasdownunder.com/threads/20-62-3-ob-now-delivered.1390/

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Why the change! We had to cancel our Christmas holidays as my mother became ill a week before we were to leave and a week later my father inlaw was admitted to hospital and has only in the last few days come out. So we are writing off 3/4 of this year and looking forward to the latter part of it. Both parents are doing as well as can be expected, but we know its going to be a long year so we thought the van is only going to sit around, so why not sell and upgrade, so that is the honest reason. Something exciting to look forward to. So for someone wanting a good van, ours has had 10 days use, probaly lucky to have done 1000k's in it. I will post it shortly in the for sale section and give forum members first choice.

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Great floor plan. Nice to get into double bed from both sides, no more climbing over the wife!

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Ha, love it!
You'll be glad you're not married to me then, I can sleep till midday!
Mrs Expanda has trained you well!

Reactions: MrsExpanda

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Yes we really like the floor plan, maybe a touch larger than I would like, I was really hoping for an 18 expanda sport but who knows when or if that come and my wife likes the bed layout.

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Macca, sorry to here of the family health issue, can being trying times for all, good luck with the sale and pending upgraded

Great floor plan. Nice to get into double bed from both sides, no more climbing over the wife!

Geezz aren't you meant to make the most of those climbing over situations :D OOP's Sorry this is a family forum.

We to have been looking at the Starcraft 20-62-3 but with the fixed bunk option, did feel it was a bit boxed in though, think an L- shape dinette would open it out a bit or a tri-fold table on dinette.

Reactions: Lara

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Geez maybe thats where I am going wrong, I will have to move out to the outside posi.....here was me thinking I was the smart one being closest to the loo....I'm not smart at all :beguiled:

Ha, and laughing yet again, thanks Holden Man.
Swap spots with the wife, happy days! Until she catches on to what you're doing!

Reactions: Holden_man

Pace

Sep 16, 2011
melbourne
Jas, since we've had kids, I have been on the outer all the time. Last the wash (then gotta wipe down the shower), last to eat (and not get enough to eat), last to drink ( and never getting a full glass), all ways take out that last bit of rubbish out before the truck comes, doing the dishes (because the clean dishes in the dish washer just cant make it to the drawers on their own), last to sit down of the evening on and on and on and on and on..............

But you know what, seeing the family healthy, all the above seems nothing. Pace.

Holden_man

Aug 21, 2012
Brisbane - Carindale
Ha, and laughing yet again, thanks Holden Man.
Swap spots with the wife, happy days! Until she catches on to what you're doing!
Lara, the boss is always one step ahead of me, if I suggested the change she will be on to me in a flash. She will know I am upto no good, ;) my only saving grace is she can't boot me to the bunks, I'm to heavy for em....

hi Pace, agree mate.

Reactions: Lara

expanda

Site Founder
Staff member
Dec 22, 2009
Western, Sydney....
Jas, since we've had kids, I have been on the outer all the time. Last the wash (then gotta wipe down the shower), last to eat (and not get enough to eat), last to drink ( and never getting a full glass), all ways take out that last bit of rubbish out before the truck comes, doing the dishes (because the clean dishes in the dish washer just cant make it to the drawers on their own), last to sit down of the evening on and on and on and on and on..............

But you know what, seeing the family healthy, all the above seems nothing. Pace.

Your alot braver than I am...

MrsExpanda is lurking so I will bite my tounge :)!

Lara, the boss is always one step ahead of me, if I suggested the change she will be on to me in a flash. She will know I am upto no good ;) my only saving grace is she can't boot me to the bunks, I'm to heavy for em....

yep Pace, healthy family is all we want

Never say never, my advice figure out how you will fit on the bunks as its only a matter of time and you don't want to be trying to fit on them @3am could be a messy experience :)!

Reactions: Holden_man and Lara

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Lara, the boss is always one step ahead of me, if I suggested the change she will be on to me in a flash. She will know I am upto no good, ;) my only saving grace is she can't boot me to the bunks, I'm to heavy for em....

yep Pace, healthy family is all we want

You'll never know if you don't try! Go on, give it a try!