Sprung Mattress

Bmhdg76

Oct 6, 2012
North Lakes, Qld.
i think in alot of these issue might involve when the mattress are made i got my new van in oct 2012 and inner spring fine alot of threads i read was earlier than this date all had problems maybe jayco new mattress are better than the old just a thought

Anyone with a 2013 model got any comments on what the mattresses are like now?

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
i think in alot of these issue might involve when the mattress are made i got my new van in oct 2012 and inner spring fine alot of threads i read was earlier than this date all had problems maybe jayco new mattress are better than the old just a thought

I got mine in March 2012 and mine are fine

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Mine is fine as well, although maybe it was an after-market mod. The rear foam mattress (probably not used much) is still very firm.

Freddo

Apr 14, 2013
We have a 2013 17-56-2 outback, took delivery in May and have spent 3 nights in it so far fo a total of 5 hours sleep. On the third night we fitted a foam eggshell and woollen underlay that improved it enough to get the five hours sleep. I can't believe the quality of the mattress is so poor. We have been looking forward to a 6 week trip to Darwin and back but not sure how we will handle trying to sleep then walk or drive the next day. Will be calling Jayco to see if anything can be done about it.