So close to a 17.56-1, but so far away...

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Wow, the good old heavy bundle of Jayco keys! So does this mean there's been an early arrival of your 16.49-4

Tayla

Mar 9, 2013
Melbourne, Victoria
Hi Lara, not quite yet ;)
We went to Jayco today to pick the colours of our annexe and Michael was just going to check our van into their storage!!!! He then asked us to book in a date for delivery 8-)
We're all booked in for 16th May, a month earlier than we thought!!!

We asked Michael to check a few things that we were worried about (like the position of the microwave) and they all seem to be correct

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
That's great news about the early delivery! So will the first trip be the June long weekend?

Tayla

Mar 9, 2013
Melbourne, Victoria
not sure yet Lara, my husband is a shift worker so he has to work that weekend. The kids have already planned the first nights sleep in the backyard though:)

straydingo

Jul 4, 2011
Melbourne
gee, whats with that f12 key (for the boot storage I guess) - only one notch cut for the lock tumbler - its pretty much just a blank... :D

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Just a gentle word of warning Tayla from my husband Andrew who has been a locksmith for 25 years plus. You might want to be careful posting pics of keys, as the Engraved key is a key that can be ordered through Jayco and then someone else could have access to your hatch.
Really saying this in a kind way, not trying to be dramatic, just trying to keep you Expanda safe and secure. :)

And yes, all 6 of those hatch keys are the same!

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Good thinking Lara (and Andrew), we will be changing the locks to be keyed the same but I've deleted the photo anyway :)

Good idea Tayla, Keying alike is on my list too, and with Andrew being in the trade you'd think it would've been done by now. But you know what they say, plumbers have leaking taps....... :frusty: and so when Andrew gets home he ain't touching locks......

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
not sure yet Lara, my husband is a shift worker so he has to work that weekend. The kids have already planned the first nights sleep in the backyard though:)
Tayla we did that the first night too at home the kids loved it. You dont have to go anywhere for the kids to have fun.

Reactions: Tayla