16' Series Panda in for Surgery

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Well! It's now been 14 days since we checked the Panda in and she is still there :( last contact with them was last Thursday when I was informed it will be at least another week as they have been very short staffed. "Possible" discharge next Saturday.
Doesn't bother me though as we aren't going anywhere and there's not a hope in hell of getting her back in the yard without it sinking, time for some long awaited work on the landing pad me thinks.

Reactions: Xpandafan

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Great news, Bushman. :encouragement: That was a really long "couple of days" in the Jayco hospital. Hope you get some half decent weather for the pick up, but at least you'll feel normal again with the 'panda in tow. We're expecting gale force winds so I tightened the cover on our van this afternoon.

Bushman

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Wollondilly Shire NSW
Well 20 days all up and "Pandie" was finally discharged, and is back home Sporting her new roof, it came equipt with the new "Snow Flake" style aerial, LED lights with sexy blue night light mode, original solar panel re-fitted.

Many thanks to the guys at Jayco Canberra for getting it sorted and looking after her.:thumb:

Xpandafan

Seriously Likeable!
Aug 24, 2012
Kealba, Victoria
Well 20 days all up and "Pandie" was finally discharged, and is back home Sporting her new roof, it came equipt with the new "Snow Flake" style aerial, LED lights with sexy blue night light mode, original solar panel re-fitted.
Many thanks to the guys at Jayco Canberra for getting it sorted and looking after her.:thumb:
Great to hear...time for some new pics?