New 20-63.2 Its in production!

Thirstyviv

Jan 8, 2012
Sydney
Hey Adam I don't think @expanda is having a go at you and like he's said it's basically his opinion and experiences with that type of Expanda which make this forum unique hence to call him out on lying is not really called for. You quoted that children and slim adults can get through inside. that maybe on your model or just unique to your van but others have experienced these and are also like myself not slim, ( I myself am 188cm and 102kgs) hence would find these vans difficult to get through when closed up, and to make things like a quick cuppa or a easy toilet stop very hard to get too in the closed position. However unlike @expanda I'm not worried about the having to move the slide out a little if I owned such a van, and all in all am just a touch envious at the van you own as they are all truly awesome bits of kit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matty4

Mar 18, 2011
Wandin North, Vic
The Galaxy was a great van, didn't have any issues with it at all.
We only had it for 2 years though.
We had intended to keep it and take it away on our big trip back in 2010, but saw the Jayco at the Caravan Show in March and fell in love with the design and extra room it gave us. We ordered one on the spot and picked it up 5 days before we left:eek-53:.

Sold the Galaxy 3 days before we left....

Reactions: Antman

Linden1

Oct 5, 2013
Hubby went and saw a Jayco dealer yesterday about this van. There will be brochures out next month and production will begin next year.

Hubble80

Nov 22, 2012
Moranbah, QLD
@relgate & @Thirstyviv ... Spot on! She always wants an explanation! But she is keen on upgrading our van soon too! Gets me how Jayco aren't quick to update their website when they release new models and designs. They still show 2012 colour schemes everywhere and to the trained eye you can see some 2012 photos which have been enhanced to show 2013 colours.

The Jayco Sport Expanda model is nowhere to be found on the website either...:jaded::typing: