Nespresso power from inverter

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Tanks all....more research tomorrow with the money I saved from not installing an inverter!

>:(:(8-)8-)8-)8-)

Reactions: dagree

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Update.....

Bought both.....the stainless one @chartrock has and the Bialetti espresso two cup model.

One of us likes filtered black coffee and the other needs the high octane burst from the espresso.....don't need a milk frother.

Christmas partly sorted out! (And can now forget all things inverter)

o_O:o

achjimmy

Jan 24, 2011
I still have an inverter @Dobbie, as I (and Mrs CR) like frothy coffee, just one a day, after dinner otherwise I like mine black too.

Funny you should say that @chartrock i was in an industrial area of Milan once and we asked for a cuppacino after dinner and they refused! Said milk coffees were for before midday as the milk in the pm would affect your constituiuon ! I have them anytime but do enjoy a proper coffee

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
I haven't had a milk coffee since my days and nights studying...or pretending to do so.
Black and the stronger, the better . ...but very few per day .

I'm looking forward to having a quiet, decent coffee while ensconced in the bush with no interruptions!

I'll try to remember to report back on the two products.

chartrock

Forum Patriarch
Staff member
Sep 26, 2010
Gold Coast Hinterland
Funny you should say that @chartrock i was in an industrial area of Milan once and we asked for a cuppacino after dinner and they refused! Said milk coffees were for before midday as the milk in the pm would affect your constituiuon ! I have them anytime but do enjoy a proper coffee
I've heard the same thing, you can order a cappacino for breakfast or morning tea (smoko) but you can't get one any later. We Aussies must be a bit more civilized. :p

Reactions: dagree