Lara's 16.49-1 OB

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
WOW, how do the people opposite your Expanda access there garage? Do you move the Expanda forwards?

Have a look here Lara another great effort from Klugerclan

Ha, I remember reading that thread. I don't know what's worse, having the driveway from hell, or no driveway at all......

As for our neighbours, no we don't move the Expanda. They have a double garage but can only get one car in on an angle. That happens even when there's someone else's car there and not our Expanda. Its just part of living in Manly I guess.

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
There must be some advantages to living in Manly but they don't show up in those pictures. :p

Wouldn't live anywhere else! Small blocks but the beach is our backyard!

manly-beach.jpg

cruza driver

Hercules
Staff member
Nov 9, 2010
Mighty Victoria
As for our neighbours, no we don't move the Expanda. They have a double garage but can only get one car in on an angle. That happens even when there's someone else's car there and not our Expanda. Its just part of living in Manly I guess.

Cool, and it sure sounds good without needing to move the Expanda each day whilst its at home for the mods :thumb:

Nice overview shot of the beach too Lara

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Hi Lara. Thanks for your reply. I had seen your earlier response but as unsure of the quick release bracket size. Thanks

Sorry, I misunderstood. The plate has 2 VESA mounting sizes, 75mm and 100mm. I know our visidec TV bracket also had the same 2 VESA sizings also, and the Axis TV we have is 100mm compatible. So all three I have chosen are compatible and work together.
As for the plate itself, I would say its overall size is a fraction larger than the 100 x 100. Maybe 110 x 110.
Hope that's what you were after..... If not let me know, maybe third time lucky!

Expanda14

Nov 14, 2012
Melbourne
Sorry, I misunderstood. The plate has 2 VESA mounting sizes, 75mm and 100mm. I know our visidec TV bracket also had the same 2 VESA sizings also, and the Axis TV we have is 100mm compatible. So all three I have chosen are compatible and work together.
As for the plate itself, I would say its overall size is a fraction larger than the 100 x 100. Maybe 110 x 110.
Hope that's what you were after..... If not let me know, maybe third time lucky!

Hi Lara. ( sparky )
i was trying to find the pics you put on of your canvas privacy screens to show my wife
carn't seem to find it maybe still delerious from yesterday s drive .
Also we have a friend that reminds us of you . Her nickname is Malcolm Douglas
she will give anything a go ' sound familiar

Lara

Jan 23, 2013
Manly NSW
Hey there E14,
So you're still alive, thought after yesterday's mammoth effort you might have fallen asleep at work today and got zapped......

Heres the link for the canvas bed fly's, its in another thread I started.
http://www.expandasdownunder.com/threads/canvas-bed-flys-by-holiday-annexes.2689/

Tell the wife they are money well spent, we love them. Quality and design are 100%. Very happy!

Malcolm Douglas hey, I'm more of a Scotty Cam, Crocodiles scare the don't be rude out of me!!! Ha.

Expanda14

Nov 14, 2012
Melbourne
Hey there E14,
So you're still alive, thought after yesterday's mammoth effort you might have fallen asleep at work today and got zapped......

Heres the link for the canvas bed fly's, its in another thread I started.
http://www.expandasdownunder.com/threads/canvas-bed-flys-by-holiday-annexes.2689/

Tell the wife they are money well spent, we love them. Quality and design are 100%. Very happy!

Malcolm Douglas hey, I'm more of a Scotty Cam, Crocodiles scare the don't be rude out of me!!! Ha.

Thanks Lara ,aka sparky/ scotty

gwadir

Feb 2, 2013
Albion Park, NSW
Hi Lara,

Just loving your work but geez your giving Jackie too many ideas. She has asked me to throw a question at you if you don't mind, your annex, how easy is it to pack up with the clear windows and the curtains, is it bulky and awkward or is it o/k, she likes the idea of the curtains but doesn't what any hassles as you could understand. Thanks for listening.

Dave