Kenshi's 2012 GLX D4D Prado 150

Colsar

May 10, 2014
Mornington Peninsula
"thank your mother for the rabbits" UHF and i thought most likely the tyres, lov the remote mic unit, have fun next week end as i think it will a little damp. :rain:

Reactions: bigcol

Kenshi123

Jun 24, 2012
Ballarat
Just a couple of small additions. I had been looking at a couple of awning ideas. I love the foxwong style of awning, but just couldn't justify the $$$. Arb and Ironman have good awnings, but I ended up going with a Kings 2.5x2.5 awning and fitted it this afternoon. Got onto a deal where they threw in a dirty gear bag and free delivery.

image.jpg

Also,I have a mate who works at toyota, so I got a set of rubber floor mats at trade price. A few weeks ago a friend's daughter threw up in the back of the prado....cleaning was a pain in the ar$e and let's not mention the smell. Ugh.

Last edited:

Kenshi123

Jun 24, 2012
Ballarat
So....the final piece of the puzzle has been purchased. (Thank god for interest free finance....:oops::oops:)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Very happy with them. Went with 275/65/17s in the end. Might even take them out for a test run this weekend!!!!!!!!! I did ask about the newer version of the BFGs and there is already a significant back order apparently.

Cheers!

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Will be my next purchase when needed (Also on interest free!!!!)

Almost need interest free for the retrieval hitch these days :D

Reactions: Kenshi123

Kenshi123

Jun 24, 2012
Ballarat
Love it @Kenshi123... Really beef it up nicely. Looking forward to upgrading the shoes on The Rock Truck at some stage, probably around the time we look at upgrading the suspension... and getting a canopy... and a winch... and well... I better stop. Mrs Smergs might hear...

I know the feeling mate! A winch is something that I dont think that I will need...never say never? Very easy to spend money on ehtese things..

Reactions: cruza driver