Kenshi's 2012 GLX D4D Prado 150

Kenshi123

Jun 24, 2012
Ballarat
I assume you were in Maryborough mate? If so, how'd you go?

Cheers mate. Yeah we were in the middle somewheres. Crazy weekend for a number of reasons, but the kids were amazing again. Missed out on winning presentation by .4
Had a couple of roll overs and issues with the trike at the start of the race.

Smergen

Jun 8, 2014
Bacchus Marsh
Cheers mate. Yeah we were in the middle somewheres. Crazy weekend for a number of reasons, but the kids were amazing again. Missed out on winning presentation by .4
Had a couple of roll overs and issues with the trike at the start of the race.

Wow... sounds like a pretty big weekend!

Great job on your brother's team too @Smergen . Grand theft mango??? Taking out top spot this year.

To be honest, I haven't touched base with him yet mate, but they have a pretty good track record there so here's hoping. He probably doesn't need me dropping him a line right now knowing how much work he puts in over these weekends!

Reactions: Kenshi123

Kenshi123

Jun 24, 2012
Ballarat
Sooooo......a big well done to @17triton and @cruza driver for correctly guessing :) :)
Mod 1. OME suspension upgrade with 2 inch lift.
Mod 2: safari snorkel
Mod 3: aluminum roof rack

Can't wait to take him out over Xmas and New Years...then onto the big trip next year.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited:

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia

Kenshi123

Jun 24, 2012
Ballarat
Wonder if Santa will bring you AT tyres now. Cheers Pace.
hahha. Next mod on the list mate. That, stone stomper and uhf. Probably a divorce after that if I don't wait a while....

Great choice with the mods mate! It is looking great you must have a big smile on the dial!
thanks mate. Pretty stoked. Can't wipe the smile off my face.

just got new Bridgestone 697s fitted to my prado 4 for price of 3 885 bargin
awesome price. Well done there!!!

Reactions: Bluey and 17triton

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Canadian mate. Out the back of Mt clear College. Should've sent u a message. U spent much time out that way? Got to test out the new suspension :)
I have driven a bit around there, not as much as I would like as it is my back yard and yes we will have to catch up for a drive one day. So the suspension has made a big difference?

Kenshi123

Jun 24, 2012
Ballarat
I have driven a bit around there, not as much as I would like as it is my back yard and yes we will have to catch up for a drive one day. So the suspension has made a big difference?

Huge difference mate. I found the Prado stock suspension pretty soft and the OME has fixed that right up.

Do you know of any other good tracks around Ballarat mate?

17triton

Feb 24, 2013
Ballarat
Huge difference mate. I found the Prado stock suspension pretty soft and the OME has fixed that right up.

Do you know of any other good tracks around Ballarat mate?
Good to hear with the suspension, I hope to do mine next year. We will organise a day after Xmas for a drive if you like. Plenty of options with Creswick,Enfield, Mt Cole, Wombat forrest/ Lerdederg and the Pyrenees. I personally haven`t done many tracks but I`m sure over a beer down the beach we can come up with something.

Reactions: Kenshi123