Jayco Expanda 16.49-3 Outback just ordered!

S&P

Oct 7, 2013
Yarra Valley
www.sefiiraforge.com.au
Sounds interesting, I'll have to check out a few more vans that aren't expandas next time I drop in to the dealer.
I think I'm going to find it hard to stay away now :) I expect I'll be dropping in to check out a few things so I can get prepared for a busy month once we finally get ours in Feb to prepare for the big trip away!

Look forward to seeing the photos of yours once you take delivery. Where's your first trip?
Ours was to be up Jamieson way, but ail have to wait and see now.

Greeeny

Oct 5, 2013
Cheltenham, Vic
Sounds interesting, I'll have to check out a few more vans that aren't expandas next time I drop in to the dealer.
I think I'm going to find it hard to stay away now :) I expect I'll be dropping in to check out a few things so I can get prepared for a busy month once we finally get ours in Feb to prepare for the big trip away!

Look forward to seeing the photos of yours once you take delivery. Where's your first trip?
Ours was to be up Jamieson way, but ail have to wait and see now.
For our maiden voyage we're planning to go to port fairy then stop at Apollo Bay, take the Great Ocean Road to Queenscliff then get the ferry to go home. We're planning the trip the day the kids go back to school. In march we'll be off to the Sunshine Coast for three weeks and come home seeing family and friends on the way home.
We plan to take many trips for weekends away after that. We are quite excited.