17' Series Handover tomorrow but lost the excitement!!!!

Capt. Gadget

Obsessive & Compulsive Gadget Man
Dec 1, 2011
Busselton W.A.
bbmwa.com.au
All great spots, Moore river is one of my fav's, it was the first place I drove my car to out of the city when I first got my licence @bigcol has thrown a few ideas out there on another thread for a meet n greet somewhere soon for us here on the west coast

Reactions: dagree and blacky

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
been away -
whats news @dagree
loving the new van....????
Definately loving it @bigcol but unfortunately it's only been while on the front lawn. Due to work commitments :o.
Have a three day weekend coming up in two weeks so now booked into Willowbrook Farm at Gingin for the shakedown trip :encouragement:

First of many!!!!!!!

Taking a big notepad with me so I can list all the mods we can think of!

Reactions: Nagga's

bigcol

Nov 22, 2012
Swan Valley Perth
also take a BIG heater with you

they have a BIG round fire pit down the back - getting back to van from there can be cold...
I found it better just sitting outside my Van and enjoying the views (and snacks and etc)
dont forget to stop at the Honey Farm just before the Hwy - great Honey Ice Cream

cheers

Reactions: dagree

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Got a "half decent" gas heater sorted..... May just need to fit another layer of clothing on as we both also enjoy just sitting outside and watching the views.

OH and thanks for the Honey Farm idea... Will definitely try it :encouragement:

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
Got a "half decent" gas heater sorted..... May just need to fit another layer of clothing on as we both also enjoy just sitting outside and watching the views.

OH and thanks for the Honey Farm idea... Will definitely try it :encouragement:
What is a half decent gas heater?

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
A Wild Country brand one that takes a single gas cylinder... Just big enough for two people to almost sit on top to just take the chill off the legs!!!!

macca

(aka maccayak)
Mar 20, 2012
Victoria
If you have a bayonet, there are plenty of good lpg heaters around.
http://www.rinnai.com.au/heating/portable-gas-heaters/cosyglow-650-radiant/ No power, they have made these for years, you can pick them up really cheap on ebay but they are very cheap new.
Only for outdoor use under the awning (NOT in annexe or inside van), they are great happy hour heaters. We take a slightly larger one when we go away when its chilly. Just plugs into bbq bayonet.

Reactions: The Wadamses

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
The little heater is a left over from the tent days when we used to sit around it outside under a tarp freezing our butts off!!!