Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening

G Daddy

Dec 6, 2015
Toowoomba
Good Morning from Grafton a lovely 20 C. Of to explore the old Glen Innes to Buccarumbi, Dalmuir ton, Newton Boyd on to the Gwidin Hwe and back to Grafton through Jackadgery. Will measure the Tunnel.

Attachments

• 20151230_051252.jpg
    20151230_051252.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 178
Reactions: dagree and Drover

Dobbie

Jun 18, 2014
Yeah. We can share the lotto win....week by week but not the same week.

I'll opt for early February. Would suit me best. Later on in the year I'd feel I had to contribute to Christmas presents and I'm over Christmas.

Any other takers?

Reactions: Drover and Smirke

Bellbirdweb

Jan 24, 2014
Sydney
Yeah. We can share the lotto win....week by week but not the same week.

I'll opt for early February. Would suit me best. Later on in the year I'd feel I had to contribute to Christmas presents and I'm over Christmas.

Any other takers?

Well I'm planning on the 30 million tomorrow night, and the 70 million powerball on Thursday........Christmas shouldn't be a problem after that :plane:

Reactions: dagree and davemc

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Damn, I'm such a nice bloke I let someone else win last nights powerball, I just took a $14.35 top up to the funds...........................if you believe that then you need to be certified.

Reactions: bigcol

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
I spent many years living at Huskisson on Jervis Bay and did some diving there when in the Navy and there has always been heaps and heaps of sharks in JB as to why more people are getting bitten is anybodies guess the theories are endless.......still safer than being on the road.
Culburra Bowls Club many a nice beer partaken and have caught some great fish from the river mouth, Comerong Island is well worth a visit used to be able to drive onto the beach to do some fishing...........Nowra not the town it used to be though sadly.

Reactions: Bluey and dagree

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Taking some rain here in the Lockyer Valley, clouds have closed in and tanks are full again, damn grass will grow like crazy...............oh bother, won't be able to do any painting........:)