Just Browsing First photos of new 2016 expanda mouldings

Jamcor

Feb 29, 2016
Qld
Interesting about struts catching canvas mine is going back first service to b replaced soon as u walk in door u c a hole

Cutters

Apr 19, 2015
Victoria
Called the dealer and left a message...still waiting for a call back, Late Feb has come and gone and early march looks like its about to do the same:(

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
So the issue is in relation to the struts and the way that the roof folds down and may twist the roof and canvas.
New struts have arrived and are being fitted. Mine is now looking at being released next week. Which is an approx 2 week delay.

Pretty happy overall. Good on Jayco for rectifying as soon as possible. As long as this is a fix

Should be here Easter Thursday Maybe.

Reactions: FiveInAVan

Cutters

Apr 19, 2015
Victoria
Hi At
So the issue is in relation to the struts and the way that the roof folds down and may twist the roof and canvas.
New struts have arrived and are being fitted. Mine is now looking at being released next week. Which is an approx 2 week delay.

Pretty happy overall. Good on Jayco for rectifying as soon as possible. As long as this is a fix

Should be here Easter Thursday Maybe.
Hi Sturah, I have just been told my 18 is due to land at The dealers tomorrow. I hope they have done the strut upgrade, any idea how one could tell? I wonder if there a different diameter or pressure rating ? Suppose I'll soon find out.

Reactions: Sturah

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
Hi At

Hi Sturah, I have just been told my 18 is due to land at The dealers tomorrow. I hope they have done the strut upgrade, any idea how one could tell? I wonder if there a different diameter or pressure rating ? Suppose I'll soon find out.
Given your at the right side of the land for a quick turnaround. You would like to think so. No idea how to tell. I would be paying particular attention upon inspection and predelivery.
I can't imagine how many expandas are held up at Jayco right now. They will be pumping them for Easter deliveries. Just hope I'm one of them

Sturah

Oct 29, 2015
BrisVegas
It's here !!! Finally got the call this afternoon the our new van is at the dealers. Going in Monday afternoon for an inspection and confirm some extras that will be done by the dealer, hopefully late next week she'll be home.:dance:
I still can't believe it.

Woo hoo