Expandas brochure for 2014

Ken Bennetts

Nov 1, 2013
You might be right. I took delivery of a new swan in January 2013 and it did not get the 2013 updates. Such as the internal led lights was told at pick up that these would not be available until March of the same year. Ordered a new Expandas 14.4.4 in October last year for February 2014 delivery. Two separate dealers sale that any vans ordered from that date would definitely be the 2014 models. Both showed me the new inclusions for 2014 and we had to pick from the new colours.
Thought therefore they may have changed their change of model from the march date. Hope and trust we are getting the 2014 model. My original swan may have been built in 2012 for end of January delivery. Perhaps the Expandas was started to build after the Christmas new year break. Does any one now how long the actual build time from start to finish?

S&P

Oct 7, 2013
Yarra Valley
www.sefiiraforge.com.au
You might be right. I took delivery of a new swan in January 2013 and it did not get the 2013 updates. Such as the internal led lights was told at pick up that these would not be available until March of the same year. Ordered a new Expandas 14.4.4 in October last year for February 2014 delivery. Two separate dealers sale that any vans ordered from that date would definitely be the 2014 models. Both showed me the new inclusions for 2014 and we had to pick from the new colours.
Thought therefore they may have changed their change of model from the march date. Hope and trust we are getting the 2014 model. My original swan may have been built in 2012 for end of January delivery. Perhaps the Expandas was started to build after the Christmas new year break. Does any one now how long the actual build time from start to finish?
We ordered a new 2013 16.49-3 OB at the Melbourne LeisureFest in October last year, and were set to take delivery mid Dec, there was a stuff up in the order and they built the wrong van.
The new van was ordered that day and is now due for pickup on 22 Feb and it will be the 2014 model with all the new 2014 inclusions.
I think we were lucky with the timing of our orders as both times we got the last 16 series on the production run.
Cheers, S&P

DaveS

Jan 10, 2014
Actual build time varies between models, but with a output of over 100 vans a day over several lines, it's only a couple of days for each van, but due to that output your order can be held up by a backlog and may actually be several weeks/months from order date before they run that particular model/specs past the line of well trained highly skilled assembly workers :)

CJ1177

Jan 28, 2013
Newcastle
www.facebook.com
:cool::shocked:
Actual build time varies between models, but with a output of over 100 vans a day over several lines, it's only a couple of days for each van, but due to that output your order can be held up by a backlog and may actually be several weeks/months from order date before they run that particular model/specs past the line of well trained highly skilled assembly workers :)
Ha Ha ROFL PMSL that's a good one

Burnsy

Mar 26, 2012
Newcastle
I think DaveS is right....cordless drill on max torque setting and chalking gun....fully qualified :whistle:

repete1

Jan 16, 2014
Brisvegas
I am keen to see if anyone lays their hands on a 2014 brochure. Please post.
We have just ordered a 2014 build and would have to say, I am still not 100% sure on the feature difference between the 13 and 14 models...:(

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Not sure if these are on the new models, or just the Starcraft and other models.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Brad

Jan 2, 2012
Rowville, Victoria
Not sure entirely... I could see when I pressed one it would glow, but when I looked up I could not see what light it switched on.

CJ1177

Jan 28, 2013
Newcastle
www.facebook.com
I'm fairly sure they are for the new lights as they don't have a switch on the new light fittings like the old ones, I did the same pressed the button & got an orange glow but nothing.