Expanda 21-64.1 OB

expandescape

Apr 7, 2014
South East Melbourne
A few more inside piks. Glad we chose the extra dinette for the girls. Not sure if it's a C gear mat.

Attachments

• 20140426_110238.jpg
    20140426_110238.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 382
  • 20140426_110232.jpg
    20140426_110232.jpg
    955 KB · Views: 368
  • 20140426_110224.jpg
    20140426_110224.jpg
    884 KB · Views: 395
  • 20140425_152917.jpg
    20140425_152917.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 367

VanLubber

Apr 29, 2014
Fremantle
Hi Expanderescape, I have just recently joined the forum as we have also purchased the same van as yourself. Currently we have a 2012 17.56.2 OB thats for sale now and this was our springboard into the new 21.64.1 OB. I have enjoyed looking at the pictures of what's to come our way in July! We did the same and essentially got all the options, minus stereo and a few others.
If you could answer some questions now that you guys are the experts it would be much appreciated
We have 2 little girls and went the same with the foldaway double bunks, it will be their area to eat and draw in, can you tell me if the bunk curtains came standard or do you have to request them, does the double bunk area have a power point to it? I theres an external power point at all as standard. Also I have ordered the coleman Mach 8 aircon unit, its the step up from the standard coleman with good heating as well as coolng capacity. I see you guys have the aircommand and we have one of these in our current van, I have had no problems with the aircommand it works great, I just wanted to ask if the coleman was offered to you as our Jayco dealer only spoke of Dometic and Coleman. Apologies for the list, its just good to get it right before she comes from the factory
Cheers Ben :)

Reactions: expandescape

VanLubber

Apr 29, 2014
Fremantle
Hi Ren,
Yeah I just want to see if anyone's experience with the mach 8 is rateable, when I have reviewed other Coleman A/C units its supposed to be Colemans best offering for Jayco

Reactions: expandescape

expandescape

Apr 7, 2014
South East Melbourne
Hi Ben,
We actually asked for the Air command because we have heard they are good and we are very happy with it. The bunks have power points and 12volt sockets. We had the top bunk fixed as we don't plan on folding it away and the bottom bunk converts to a table which is the best idea. As you can see my two girls love it and mum and dad love it coz it's a bit quieter at our end lol. The bunk curtains came with it standard as do the curtains on both bed ends.. Also a foldaway door to both back half of van and bathroom. We opted for the stereo upgrade as we like the idea that when watching TV outside you can listen to it through the external speakers on the van and also if you listen to music you can switch between outdoor and indoor speakers or have it play through all the speakers. We think that one is a must have.

Also not sure if you are worried about storage space but we were until we packed it. We found the front storage is huge and fits more than you think and as for inside. We have heaps of empty cupboards. (This may change as the girls grow lol).

If you have any more questions feel free to ask. I don't mind at all. If I don't reply straight away it's because we have done a runner hehe

VanLubber

Apr 29, 2014
Fremantle
Hey Cheers for answering my queries, yeah I seen your girls in the little dinette and they look cute as sitting in their own little place! I'm glad to know about the space, the van we have now just starts to get a little full when fully laden, as you know sometimes kids and mums haul along alot extra and its usually needed in the end. I will query my Jayco dealer about the aircommand, Thank you :)