VIC ECHUCA Family Fun Day and other Victorian Events....

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Echuca is having a free Family Fun Day at Rotary Park on the 12th June from 1000 to 1700... seems its a LWE in Victoria.
Attractions on the day will include live music, miniature railway, historic vehicle displays, animal nursery, Echuca Moama Men's Shed displays and sales, vintage machinery, community group exhibitions, kids entertainment and BBQ.
The Steam Rally has had to be cancelled, Echuca is a great place to occupy a few days with a Chocolate Shop, Holden Museum and Paddle Steamers and this will make a LWE most enjoyable I reckon........... the miniture railway is fantastic....

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
You coming down ???

No sadly, stuck at home till Sept, informed we are going to Floriade to look at the weeds of Canberra so hoping a quick detour to Nhill/Tocumwal/Temora ................ well Temora might be a win but not sure about the others.............

Reactions: Crusty181

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
No sadly, stuck at home till Sept, informed we are going to Floriade to look at the weeds of Canberra so hoping a quick detour to Nhill/Tocumwal/Temora ................ well Temora might be a win but not sure about the others.............
Keep me in the loop

Reactions: Drover

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
Yep id say putting something on cause the steam rally fire is put out ....we will be there will be a good weekend for us big market on too love Echuca looking forward to staying at Moama Waters a newish park everything is clean and new huge sites we have a corner one across from huge dam or they call it a lake the park is on the river but sites arnt will be testing out our gas heater and van heater as well and the van in general shame crusty isnt comming he could have grabed the site next to us hopefully next year as this is our 3rd year queens birthday weekend there and will keep going

Reactions: Crusty181

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Yep id say putting something on cause the steam rally fire is put out ....we will be there will be a good weekend for us big market on too love Echuca looking forward to staying at Moama Waters a newish park everything is clean and new huge sites we have a corner one across from huge dam or they call it a lake the park is on the river but sites arnt will be testing out our gas heater and van heater as well and the van in general shame crusty isnt comming he could have grabed the site next to us hopefully next year as this is our 3rd year queens birthday weekend there and will keep going
You will need big sites now with that rig of yours now now remember to put on your 'Olden shirt when you go to marvel at the Old 'Oldens not a Ford shirt like someone did.. You can wear your Toyota Undies ......

Crusty181

Feb 7, 2010
Mentone, VIC
You will need big sites now with that rig of yours now now remember to put on your 'Olden shirt when you go to marvel at the Old 'Oldens not a Ford shirt like someone did.. You can wear your Toyota Undies ......
Isnt the Nat Holden Museum dedicated to an extinction event ... much like dinosaurs, and my first marriage

@Bluey wear your Landcruiser hat with pride

• Haha
Reactions: Bluey and Drover

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Another of my favourite Victorian places to stop is open again:::::::::::::

1627708332032.png

Reactions: mfexpanda

Bluey

Mar 31, 2014
Australia
@Drover really you carnt say thats your favourite till youve seen them all most important POINT COOK raaf museum youll never never know if never never go

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
Blue dog been wandering Victoria for decades, Kryal Castle when they were still laying the bricks, Sovereign Hill when it had dirt streets and horses, Point Cook even before I had the a RAAFie Hat, drove the Hume Hwy when it went thru towns and it was barely wide enough to pass a truck, sliding down the tram lines trying to stop my motorbike, many memories of the things that make Victoria, even kept visiting after I rescued a fair Victorian Damsel, who didn't know she needed it....... The joys of riding a motorbike from Melbourne to Cribb Point in the middle of winter, stupid thing to do.... Grampians in Winter, very dumb.............
Trouble with Point Cook is the location, when I drove the RAAF truck there and Laverton I just couldn't get out of the place quick enough............
In essence a nice place to visit but QLD is the place to live............... :D :D :D :D :D :D

Drover

Nov 7, 2013
QLD
@Bluey I really do need to get to Point Cook just to see the P51 flying again................ think I will wait till it comes up to Temora though...