Ebay Finds

skippy

Jun 21, 2010
Butler/Perth WA
I am fortunate as my Grandfather is qualify in this area, plus he enjoys working doing his old trade and it's good for a 93 year old to keep active.

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Ahh the joys of living in the Pilbara! Ordered mine on the 15th May and still haven"t got it yet!!!!
Ordered two on the 12th and arrived on the 16th... Couldn't believe it for a Perth WA (Wait Awhile) delivery !!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Nagga's

dagree

Mar 3, 2012
Perth. WA
Ordered one of these earlier this week and it arrived within 2 days - fits great, except I don't seem to have anywhere to attach the chain to? But very happy with it - thanks for the tip! :)

This is how I fitted our chain @Flossymk1 ... Small washer and a pop rivet. Just noticed on @Nagga's pic of the add they just used a cable tie around the bayonet fitting!

gas bayonet cap.jpg

gspy4u

Apr 27, 2012
Ipswich
Bought a similar one a couple of years ago. Best investment I ever made. Head unit is a little silly with some video formats as loosing sound if you stop and start during the movie but can't complain. SatNav work great, kids love the movies and we love the peace and quiet on the longer trips. The only problem is the arguments you get about which movie to watch, but I can live with that.

Reactions: seanparky

mbr37746

Oct 20, 2013
Central West NSW
Bought some headrest DVD players a couple if years ago. Crossed the input/output between the 2 of them so that when choosing av mode, either one can be the master or slave. That way, the kids can watch a separate movie or each other's. Also when on a longer trip, they choose 1 movie each and watch them back to back, given they're kids movies that's only a couple of hours! Oh and did I mention how peaceful the trip can be?

Reactions: seanparky

seanparky

Jul 19, 2012
Brisbane
great to see another auto sparky on board. To be honest i haven't really looked at the wiring yet as once i start i won't stop. getting all the goodies ready first. Not ebay but from jaycar. An idea to have an automated night light for when kids going to the toilet so not to fumble around turning light switches on.

Attachments

• productLarge_16908.jpg
    productLarge_16908.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 317